Hotels & Resorts
Praha 1, Czech Republic
Job Role :
Food & Beverage Director
Validate Through :
Salary Range (monthly):
USD 8,000 to 12,000
Salary Description: Competetive Salary Offered
Job Description For Director of Food & Beverage and Entertainment Fairmont Golden Prague
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for an experienced Director of Food & Beverage & Entertainment to be part of The Fairmont Golden Prague.
Reporting to the Managing Director, the Director of Food & Beverage & Entertainment directs and oversees all aspects of the organization's Food & Beverage planning and service, preparation and presentation of food and drinks, and adherence to quality, hygiene and safety standards. The candidate will be instrumental in organizing events that support the high profile of the hotel and the various food & beverage areas in and around the hotel.
The candidate ensures that highest quality standards in food, beverage and service in all F&B venues are implemented, and supports the brand's vision of turning moments into memories.
The Director of Food & Beverage & Entertainment will act as an "orchestra conductor", to ensure that all parties involved in the F&B operation (namely heads of bars and restaurants, Head Chefs, Chefs des Cuisines, head stewards) are working together with the same goals for the operation, ensuring an optimal guest experience as number one priority.
The successful candidate will establish a solid pre-opening team that will help position the hotel as a preferred destination of gastronomy and bar experience in Prague.
Your experience and skills include:
- Empathetic leader - you are keen to build an emotional connection with your colleagues, help them develop their strengths, and provide regular and constructive feedback
- Team leader, with the ability to inspire those you will be leading and create a strong and engaged team
- Excellent interpersonal, communication, and organizational skills
- Ability to work cohesively as part of a team
Passion and Creativity
- A "Foodie"
- Curious and experimental
- Adept in implementing best practices
- Entrepreneurial spirit
Financial and quality focus
- Quality conscious
- Good analytical skills and monetary judgment
- Passion for excellence
- Great attention to detail in a fast-paced environment
- Understand the importance of individuality
- Composed and confident in dealing with luxury clientele
- Able to focus attention on guests' needs while balancing colleagues' needs. Remain calm and courteous at all times
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
- Strong interpersonal and problem-solving abilities
- Highly responsible & reliable with exceptional attention to detail
Previous experience in a sizeable international luxury hotel with multiple outlets and events space and previous pre-opening experience in the luxury segment will be essential. Focus on sustainability is imperative. English language skills are a must, Czech language skills are an asset.
You will have 10 years experience and be able to illustrate previous successes in a comparable luxury environment. Our commitment to Diversity & Inclusion:
We are an inclusive company and our ambition is to attract, recruit and promote diverse talent. Why work for Accor?
We are far more than a worldwide leader. We welcome you as you are and you can find a job and brand that matches your personality. We support you to grow and learn every day, making sure that work brings purpose to your life, so that during your journey with us, you can continue to explore Accor's limitless possibilities.
By joining Accor, every chapter of your story is yours to write and together we can imagine tomorrow's hospitality. Discover the life that awaits you at Accor, visit https://careers.accor.com/
Do what you love, care for the world, dare to challenge the status quo! #BELIMITLESS