Hotels & Resorts
Job Role :
Food & Beverage Director
Validate Through :
Salary Range (monthly):
USD 8,000 to 12,000
Salary Description: Competetive Salary Offered
Job Description For Director of Food & Beverage
Swissotel Bangkok Ratchada
- Lead the F&B/culinary operation, including Restaurants/Bars, Room Service, and Banquets/Catering, where applicable.
- Oversees the development and implementation of departmental strategies under the guidance of our brand standards.
- Ensure the F&B/culinary operation meets the brand's target customer needs, ensure employee satisfaction, focus on growing revenues and maximizing the financial performance of the division.
- Deliver products and services to meet and exceed the needs and expectations of our hotel guests and property employees and provide a sustainable ROI.
- Ensure that regular, on-going communication occurs in all areas of food and beverage and review staffing levels to ensure that guest service and operational needs are met.
- Ensure employees receive on-going training to understand guest expectation. Conduct annual performance appraisals with direct reports to optimize colleague's performance.
- Encourage calculated risk-taking to generate incremental revenue and deliver outstanding experiences. Ensure Exceptional Customer Service
- Review financial reports and statements to determine how Food and Beverage is performing against budget
- Review all guest comments, guest satisfaction surveys and other data to identify areas of improvement and set effective action plans in motion.
- International hotel brand experience
- Minimum of 3 years in a similar position
- Large Banquet and Wedding experience is a plus
- Fluent in English and Thai
- HACCP trained and able to share your knowledge
Employee benefit card offering discounted rates in Accor Hotels worldwide.
Develop your talent through learning programs by Academy Accor.
Opportunity to grow within your property and across the world!
Ability to contribute to local community and make a difference through our Corporate Social Responsibility activities, like Planet 21.