Hotels & Resorts
Job Role :
Food & Beverage Director
Validate Through :
Salary Range (monthly):
USD 8,000 to 12,000
Salary Description: Competetive Salary Offered
Job Description For Director of Food & Beverage
Director of Food & Beverage (Local Contract)
- To supervise all Restaurants, In Room Dinning and Bar to achieve guest satisfaction and organizational profitability through effective utilization of all resources.
- Assist the General Manager and the Director of Culinary with the development of new menus and prices.
- Continuously delight the customers by offering trend setting and innovative products and services.
- Ensure to supervise and control all outlets in the hotel as per the required standards and also within agreed budgetary limits and parameters of the law.
- Any matter which may effect the interests of hotel should be brought to the attention of the Management.
- Assist the General Manager to plan, forecast and budget the revenues and costs for department.
- Ensure that the company and statutory hygiene standards are maintained in all areas of the department.
- Assist the General Manager to organize food festivals and also develop guest loyalty and retention programmes.
- Ensure to be fully conversant with all statutory requirements regarding food and beverage operations.
- Ensure that the team offers professional and courteous service to the guests as per the standards.
- Ensure that the team has been trained for all safety provisions.
- Motivate and develop staff to ensure smooth functioning of the department and promote teamwork.
- Establish and maintain seamless co-ordination & co-operation with all departments of Raffles Udaipur to ensure maximum cooperation, productivity, and guest service.
- Achieve guest satisfaction and organizational profitability through effective utilization of all resources.
- This job description is not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities skill, effort or working condition associates with the position. It is intended to provide a description of the principle elements essential for the performance of the job.