We are a worldwide Augmented Hospitality leader. We are 300,000 experts committed to reinventing hospitality with unique and unrivalled experiences within our addresses. We are Accor. Our promise is caring and impeccable service. We nurture real passion for service and achievement beyond limits. Our mission is to make the impossible possible to realize your dreams. We’re so much more than hotels—we’re creating innovative lifestyle experiences, whether you live, work or play. Blaze your own trail from 50+ hotel brands, restaurants, nightclubs, spas, co-working spaces, and tech start-ups.
Industry : Hotels & Resorts
Department : General Management
Location : Shanghai/China
Level : Director
Posted : 11 May 2022
Job Role : Other Role
Recruiter : Accor Hotels
Job Ref : HOZ45211
Employment Type: Permanent
Job Type : Permanent
Validate Through : 2022-06-08
Salary Range (monthly): USD 8,000 to 12,000
Salary Description: Competetive Salary Offered
The Director of Guest Experience and Program Activation is responsible for spearheading the implementation and continual development of the brand-focused and guest experience programs across all hotels in Greater China.
1st primary responsibilities
- Manages specific projects from all cross-functional departments to ensure that all initiatives are prioritized and executed / implemented properly within the determined timeline
- Establishes processes to ensure alignment and strengthen synergies, as well as avoid duplicate work between all cross-functional departments
- Directs and drives the proper implementation of key brand programs in the hotels with the support of VPOs and AGMs and all cross-functional departments
- Regularly reviews the online reputation performance scores (RPS) of the hotels, identifies trends and areas of improvement across the region, and advises hotels on steps to be taken for improvement.
- Provides customer satisfaction insights on areas of improvement to be tackled on a regional level to all cross-functional departments and outlines priorities in terms of intervention / improvement plans and strategies
- Organizes an annual workshop to share a common Brand Experience vision
- Provides end-to-end support to all pre-opening hotels to ensure on brand openings and proper setup of guest experience management programs, systems, and processes.
- Validation of property guest experience manager candidates before appointment
- Onboarding of new Guest Experience Managers within the first month of employment
- Shares the hotels' and the brands' guest experience performance on a quarterly basis to all the cross-functional departments to measure the impact / success of all initiatives being implemented
- Reviews individual hotel's performance with their respective VPOs and tracks performance progression of key priority hotels
- Formulates, reviews, and proposes all guest experience targets for all hotels to the VPOs
- Ensures that the brand standards and the audit process are well communicated to hotels
- Organizes a quarterly conference call with guest experience managers/ guest experience champions in the region to communicate trends and key priorities for the next quarters
- Collaborates with the Communications team to ensure that brand programs and initiatives are communicated internally and externally as necessary
2nd primary responsibilities
- Once a year full review of the Guest Experience Management checklist with each guest experience leader
- Works in partnership with all relevant value-added partners to ensure external training is conducted where applicable- examples: VOG, LQA, Bare International, etc.
- Annual review, organization of translation, and distribution of updated brand standards