Job Description For Director of Revenue
Accor is on a mission (truly, it's an unrelenting obsession) to be the very best customer service company in Australia by creating human connections. Our people deliver the unforgettable, the amazing and the exceptional day in and out on a human to human level. No robots allowed. And we have so much fun doing it.
What are the benefits?
- It's time to draw outside the lines! This is an opportunity to be proactive, take ownership and put your creative strategies into play.
- Our team are friendly, motivated and open to new ideas. It is a great team to be part of.
- There are additional opportunities to sit on national committees contributing to different areas of our wider business depending on your interests.
- As a dual-hotel role this is a stand out opportunity to step up and be noticed.
- Be part of an extraordinary network: The world of Accor.
- Professional development opportunities.
In addition, we offer:
What you will be doing:
- Car parking, laptop, staff meals, dry cleaning
- Staff rates at over 3500 hotels globally
- Partner benefits and discounts with Europcar, Samsung, Medibank & more
- Through Academy Accor we can offer industry leading training opportunities and a genuine focus on development
Your experience and skills include:
- Executes and oversees hotel strategies to ensure STR index gains that meet the hotels portfolio objectives.
- Develops and implements property-specific action plans as necessary to address performance deficiencies.
- Focus on trend recognition, demand anticipation and opportunity analysis.
- Develop and implement systems, practices and tools aimed at these revenues through balancing demand and revenue maximization techniques.
Your team and working environment:
- Hotel Revenue Management experience, could be in a similar role or a Revenue Manager looking to step up.
- Proven working Knowledge of GDS, revenue management systems and all distribution systems.
- Sales knowledge and an understanding of market segments with the Australian hospitality sector.
- Advanced knowledge of MS Office Suite, with an expertise in Excel.
- Possess knowledge of accounts and budgeting along with the ability to compile facts/figures and analyze information that involves data manipulation or interpretation to arrive at logical conclusions.
- You have exceptional analytical and communication skills with an ability to think outside the box to find creative and innovative solutions.
- Ability to influence with presentation of data and strategies
- Previous experience using Opera and EzRMS will be highly regarded.
Pullman & ibis Adelaide represent two of Accor's most exciting brands and have a strong history of impressing a broad spectrum of the Adelaide market. With a combined 619 rooms, both hotels consistently smashing guest engagement targets and a strong and stable team we are future focused and kicking goals.
This is a stand out opportunity to step up as a multi-hotel Head of Department in a high profile position.
We seek out those who do what's right; make things better; and prioritise our people. Our managers need to show that they support and encourage; take time to listen and act; make time for their people; and take time out to have a laugh as often as possible. Our commitment to Diversity & Inclusion:
We are an inclusive company and our ambition is to attract, recruit and promote diverse talent. Why work for Accor?
We have fostered our business around the fact that to be a great company is to be in great company.
We are far more than a worldwide leader. We welcome you as you are and you can find a job and brand that matches your personality. We support you to grow and learn every day, making sure that work brings purpose to your life, so that during your journey with us, you can continue to explore Accor's limitless possibilities.
By joining Accor, every chapter of your story is yours to write and together we can imagine tomorrow's hospitality. Discover the life that awaits you at Accor, visit https://careers.accor.com/ Not sure yet?
We understand that every person is different and you may need some flexibility to make this role work for you. Accor is proud of our Work your Way initiative and we are happy to discuss what flexibility will make this the perfect opportunity for you.
To apply please submit a resume and cover letter explaining why this role sounds like a great next opportunity for you, via the link.
Do what you love, care for the world, dare to challenge the status quo! #BELIMITLESS
Aboriginal & Torres Strait Islander people are strongly encouraged to apply.