Hotels & Resorts
Job Role :
Validate Through :
Salary Range (monthly):
USD 8,000 to 12,000
Salary Description: Competetive Salary Offered
Job Description For Director of Revenue Management
Novotel Bengaluru Outer Ring Road
Director of Revenue Management
What is in it for you:
- Responsible for the Revenue Management System - forecast validation and daily interaction with system and the decisions produced, configuration and maintenance tasks related to the system.
- Maximizes net revenue contribution through a thorough understanding of market segments, booking channels and demand drivers for rooms, food and beverage and minor operating departments. Actively participates in total revenue management and evaluation of business opportunities.
- Operationalizes hotel and corporate pricing strategies which are congruent with demand factors, promote integrity and protect long term customer value; through definition and management of rate levels, stay restrictions and other tactics in all distribution channels.
- Monitors segment booking pace in order to determine pricing and availability controls for all reservation distribution sources and implements according to the strategy of the hotel.
- Monitors key indicators of hotel performance and third-party intelligence sources to identify revenue opportunities.
- Evaluates booking channel distribution models and opportunities for the hotel.
- Stay current with industry changes and how it may impact demand.
- Collaborate and evaluate potential partnerships with marketing team to manage funnel from awareness phase to purchase.
- Responsible for completion of all rooms and revenue forecasting, budgeting and planning to accurately project unconstrained demand and hotel performance in collaboration with the DOSM, Director of Finance, Hotel Manager and the Regional team.
- Chairs and prepares materials for the weekly Revenue Meetings.
- Co-lead DBR meetings with Director of Sales to optimize group segment profit by reviewing leads with a total profit optimization mindset.
- Entertain and manage relationships with hotel clients and partners in an effort to support the hotel's brand positioning and image.
- Responsible for timely and accurate completion of required reporting including but not limited to month end commentary, strategic planning of budget and marketing plans, tracking and analysis of competitive set pricing and yield strategies in collaboration with the Director, Sales.
- Through analysis of function space usage, propose and implement strategies to maximize utilization.
- Oversees channel management including rate loading and inventory management.
- Mentors Revenue Manager and Analyst to be fully versed in all aspects of Revenue Management and provides guided learning to other team members as needed, so that all areas of the hotel that impact revenue are fully aware of the hotel RM strategies and understand their role in the plan.
Our commitment to Diversity & Inclusion:
- Employee benefit card offering discounted rates in Accor worldwide.
- Learning programs through our Academies.
- Opportunity to develop your talent and grow within your property and across the world!
- Ability to make a difference through our Corporate Social Responsibility activities, like Planet 21.
Why work for Accor?
- We are an inclusive company and our ambition is to attract, recruit and promote diverse talent.
- We are far more than a worldwide leader. We welcome you as you are and you can find a job and brand that matches your personality.
- We support you to grow and learn every day, making sure that work brings purpose to your life, so that during your journey with us, you can continue to explore Accor's limitless possibilities.
By joining Accor, every chapter of your story is yours to write and together we can imagine tomorrow's hospitality. Discover the life that awaits you at Accor, visit https://careers.accor.com/
Do what you love, care for the world, dare to challenge the status quo! #BELIMITLESS