Hotels & Resorts
Dubai, United Arab Emirates UAE
Job Role :
Validate Through :
Salary Range (monthly):
USD 8,000 to 12,000
Salary Description: Competetive Salary Offered
Job Description For Director of Revenue Management
Director of Revenue Management
As a Director of Revenue Management, you will facilitate, guide, and direct all department heads in selecting the optimum revenue opportunities for the property. You will able to measure total revenue performance against strategy and targets and adapt current strategy as necessary. You will be Inspiring, engaging, and applying your analytical and strategic planning strengths as a Director of Revenue Management, where you will successfully balance inventory and demand to maximize rooms revenue opportunities and guest satisfaction.
What is in it for you:
What you will be doing:
- Employee benefit card offering discounted rates in Accor worldwide
- Learning programs through our Academies and the opportunity to earn qualifications while you work
- Opportunity to develop your talent and grow within your property and across the world
- Ability to make a difference in the local community through our Corporate Social Responsibility activities, like Planet 21
Your experience and skills include:
- Actively monitors the competitive environment and elaborates revenue optimizing tactics and strategies in order to maximize Revenue Generation Index (RGI).
- To drive the forecasting process for all operating departments, identify revenue potentials and supply and demand variables for the property.
- To monitor changing market conditions and to assess the financial implications of market fluctuations on the property.
- Assist in the preparation of the annual budget and business plan taking into consideration Market Mix, Occupancy levels, Average Room Rate & RevPar, Yield management and revenue streams throughout both rooms and food & beverage.
- Focus on overall yield & REVPAR.
- To assist the Director of Sales with pricing and demand projects based on a clear brief.
- To carry out quantitative and qualitative market research to assist in the understanding of the market place.
- To monitor the pricing strategies associated with the meeting rooms, monitoring sales performance against competition.
- Consolidate month end revenue reports applicable information for the review of Director of Sales.
- Compile and produce revenue performance reports.
Your team and working environment:
- Similar experience for at least 3 years as a Director of Revenue Management.
- Very strong knowledge of winning revenue management strategies.
- Strong administration skills supported by a good knowledge of technology systems.
- Proven record of accurately budgeting and forecasting market demand.
- Passion for data management and being audacious in risk management.
- Previous leadership experience required.
- Ability to lead by example, believe in a strong team culture and set the scene for high performance
- Prior experience working with revenue related systems
Our commitment to Diversity & Inclusion
- Dynamic working environment.
- Defined development career path.
- Friendly and supportive team
We are an inclusive company and our ambition is to attract, recruit and promote diverse talent. Why work for Accor?
We are far more than a worldwide leader. We welcome you as you are and you can find a job and brand that matches your personality. We support you to grow and learn every day, making sure that work brings purpose to your life, so that during your journey with us, you can continue to explore Accor's limitless possibilities.
By joining Accor, every chapter of your story is yours to write and together we can imagine tomorrow's hospitality. Discover the life that awaits you at Accor, visit https://careers.accor.com/
Do what you love, care for the world, dare to challenge the status quo! #BELIMITLESS