Hotels & Resorts
Job Role :
Director of Marketing and Sales
Validate Through :
Salary Range (monthly):
USD 8,000 to 12,000
Salary Description: Competetive Salary Offered
Job Description For Director of Sales and Marketing
Novotel Sydney International Airport
We are 'relentlessly guest obsessed' at Accor. Everything we do, we do to help our guests feel welcome and valued and to give them the best experience possible. Novotel Sydney International Airport is a 271 room hotel, including a 150 seater a la carte and buffet restaurant, Bar & 11 Conference rooms. We are located along the Cooks River, near the International airport.
We are looking for the right person to join the team, someone who can move with the changing business and grow & develop with us, as the hotel welcomes back our corporate & leisure guests in the future.
What we Offer
#itsgoodtobeus - Oh, yes it is! We live and breathe by our four principles
- People Crave Belonging
- People Want the Real Deal
- Every Person has a Story
- People Hate to be Wrong
You'll learn a lot more about these principles if you come to work for us! Imagine coming to work every day and encouraged to bring your TRUE self to work?! The Role
We are searching for a top gun, energetic and well connected leader to join our team as Director of Sales and Marketing. Reporting to the General Manager and working closely with the Corporate Sales and Marketing teams; and responsible for management of Conference and Events, and Reservations teams. YOUR EXPERIENCE AND SKILLS INCLUDE:
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
- Excellent interpersonal and negotiations skills, ability to nurture existing relationships and attain new ones.
- Strong stakeholder management, both internally and externally.
- Exceptional understanding of consumer behaviour and market trends.
- Developing your team members' performance; providing supervision and professional development, sales evaluations and delivering a culture of recognition and success.
WHAT IS IN IT FOR YOU:
- Lead and direct the development and implementation of the hotels strategic sales and marketing plans and initiatives; interacting with clients, directing sales efforts, and driving unique food and beverage offerings.
- Manage the day to day functions of C&E team and assist with proposals and contracts. Be a sound board for the all sales team members.
- Develop and maintain a relationship with specific conference and incentive companies to ensure hotel secures new businesses.
- Ensure penetration of existing accounts to establish greater awareness of hotel and group products/series to maximize sales opportunities.
- Learning & development opportunities.
- Join of the largest hotel groups worldwide with access to global opportunities and staff benefits.
- Onsite parking, duty meals, and free laundry.
Aboriginal & Torres Strait Islander people are strongly encouraged to apply.