Director of Sales - ibis Chennai City Centre & ibis Chennai Sipcot
Hotels & Resorts
Job Role :
Director of Marketing and Sales
Validate Through :
Salary Range (monthly):
USD 8,000 to 12,000
Salary Description: Competetive Salary Offered
Job Description For Director of Sales - ibis Chennai City Centre & ibis Chennai Sipcot
- Responsible for all sales activities and personnel involved in the Sales and Marketing department.
- Provide leadership to the day-to-day operations of the department, while focusing on the Organization's strategic goals
- Coordinate Sales operations with the other departments of the organization.
- Develop and/or maintain and improve business relations with all customers of the organization
- Responsible for the establishment of both annual and monthly sales objectives in coordination with the Organization's Strategic plan
- Establish and maintain seamless co-ordination & co-operation with all departments of the hotel to ensure maximum cooperation, productivity, morale and guest service
- Motivate and develop team to ensure smooth functioning of the department and promote teamwork
- Identify optimal, cost effective use of the resources and educate the team on the same
- Responsible for coordinating the specific objectives of the Sales Plan with the functional departments of the organization.
- Develop action plan related to the Annual Revenue Plan to ensure Revenue Plan objectives are achieved.
- Maintain close contacts within the community and in neighboring marketing areas, with Airlines, Travel agencies, Commercial houses, Private club, Professional associates, etc ... to procure new business for the hotel
- Leadership skills that utilize persuasion and motivation to attain organizational goals is the most desirable management quality, followed by honesty, integrity, ethical behaviour, tactfulness, openness, and cultural awareness;
- Ability to accept responsibility
- Ensures that the workplace and storage areas remain clean and tidy
- Respects the instructions and safety guidelines for the equipment (s)he uses
- Be ready and responsible for any job, which may be assigned by the Management