Hotels & Resorts
Job Role :
Director of Marketing and Sales
Validate Through :
Salary Range (monthly):
USD 8,000 to 12,000
Salary Description: Competetive Salary Offered
Job Description For Director of Sales
Movenpick BDMS Wellness Resort
- Maintains active business relationships with existing customer data base and ensures new and repeat business to support revenue goals
- Supports sales in securing potential all segments; Corporate, Wholesales, MICE and Catering customers for the property
- Monitor Citywide event and plan to gain business leads to the property
- Continually reports on Business on the books and conversion rates on a monthly basis.
- Monitor Event production and adjust activities, to achieve planned goals.
- Develop active communication and close rapport with Sales Offices and other sources of sales/Events information & support Meetings and Events Office function to deliver qualified leads
- Assess group business to maximize contribution from available public space, generating room revenues whilst achieving banqueting budgets
- Yields all leads prior to the offer letter being sent out, in terms of, venue assigned or rates offered
- Ensures all Meetings and Events groups are handled as per the policy and company standards
- In conjunction with Director of Revenue to set up and update group selling strategies.
- Determine the discount rates & percentages, along with Director of Revenue and communicate negotiation currencies with all sales divisions
- Quality levels of product and services
- To fully comply with the hotels credit policy in obtaining pre payment or approved credit letters for all events
- After Sales -to keep the relationship with the customer for repetitive business.
- Comply with any reasonable request made by management to the best of your ability.
- Performs and controls with team all the above-mentioned aspects in accordance to Corporate/Area standards and guidelines including all and brand guidelines
- Being business partner
- Lead & form the respective team
- Having strong hotel back ground in the applied position or field at least 3 years
- Re-opening wellness and city resort
- Employee benefit card offering discounted rates in Accor Hotels worldwide.
- Develop your talent through learning programs by Academy Accor.
- Opportunity to grow within your property and across the world!
- Ability to contribute to local community and make a difference through our Corporate Social Responsibility activities, like Planet 21.