Industry : Hotels & Resorts
Department : General Management
Location : Ha Noi/Vietnam
Level : Director
Posted : 07 Feb 2022
Job Role : Director of Marketing and Sales
Recruiter : Accor Hotels
Job Ref : HOZ6157
Employment Type: Permanent
Job Type : Permanent
Validate Through : 2022-03-07
Salary Range (monthly): USD 8,000 to 12,000
Salary Description: Competetive Salary Offered
Hanoi Pullman Hotel
Developing & Executing Sales Strategies for Corporate, Leisure and MICE segments
- Works with each segment sales leaders to ensure understanding of sales strategy and effective implementation of this strategy for the segment.
- Assists in the development, implementation and sustaining of aggressive solicitation program focused on increasing business.
- Works with management team to create and implement a sales plan addressing revenue, customers and the market for the segment led by the sales leader.
Managing Sales Activities
- Approves space release for catering to maximize revenue in the absence of Revenue Manager and ensures satisfaction of clients.
- Participates in sales calls with members of sales team to acquire new business and/or close on business.
- Executes and supports the operational aspects of business booked (e.g., generating proposal, writing contract, customer correspondence) personally and through team members and support coordinators.
Analyzing & Reporting on Sales and Financial Data
- Analyzes market information by using sales systems and implements strategy to achieve property's financial room and catering goals.
- Assists Revenue Management with completing accurate projections.
- Reviews sales and catering guest satisfaction results to identify areas of improvement.
Ensuring Exceptional Customer Service
- Displays leadership in guest hospitality, exemplifies customer service and creates a positive example for guest relations.
- Interacts with guests to obtain feedback on product quality and service levels.
- Meets with guests during pre- and post-meetings to obtain feedback on quality of product (e.g., rooms, meeting facilities and equipment, food and beverage), service levels, execution against contract and overall satisfaction.
- Empowers team members to provide excellent customer service.
- Observes service behaviors of employees and provides feedback to individuals and/or managers.
- Incorporates guest and client satisfaction as a component of department meetings with a focus on continuous improvement.
- Ensures that a customer loyalty program is in effect throughout Sales team (ALL and Meeting Planner.
- Executes and supports the company's Customer Service Standards and property's Brand Standards.
- Participates in and practices daily service basics of the brand.
- Gains understanding of the property's primary target customer and service expectations; serves the customer by understanding their business, business issues and concerns, to offer better business solution both prior to, and during the program/event.
The position requires a dynamic professional and a 'finisher' with an eye for detail and the ability to drive through solutions. You are having a strong commercial orientation with broad business understanding and skills, equipped with a sharp intellect in order to focus on key issues with an attention to details and accuracy of information while possessing following additional competencies:
- Understanding the Business / Influencing Outcomes
- Planning for Business/Team Building/Valuing Diversity/Leading People
- Adaptability/Drive for Results/Customer Focus/Managing Operations
- Local Candidate only
- Competitive package of salary and benefit.
- Professional working environment. Care about your career advancement