Hotels & Resorts
Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam
Job Role :
Training and Development Manager
Validate Through :
Salary Range (monthly):
USD 8,000 to 12,000
Salary Description: Competetive Salary Offered
Job Description For Director of Talent & Culture
SOFITEL SAIGON PLAZA
- As the Director, you will provide leadership and guidance to a diverse group of Managers and Ambassadors, while building engagement and a sense of value for the team.
- As an Executive leader, you will lead by example and work to build an incredible team of service-minded professionals
- You will convey your Human Resources expertise, and oversee this important function in a luxury hotel environment
- Exceptional communication and problem solving skills that allow you to lead and coach our Ambassadors towards excellence.
- A can-do, positive attitude that enables, empowers and inspires others
- An ability to naturally engage with Ambassadors and show empathy; have genuine care and concern for their well-being with the ability to lift spirits and build engagement.
- A thorough understanding of the Vietnam Labor Law, legislation, compensation and benefit with experience in a similar role within a Luxury Hotel Brand.
- Full social insurance during probation, 24/7 Personal Accident Insurance.
- 2 duty meals & Uniform covered by the Hotel.
- Employee benefit card offering discounted rates in Accor Hotels worldwide.
- Develop your talent through learning programs by Academy Accor.
- Opportunity to grow within your property and across the world!
- Ability to contribute to local community and make a difference through our Corporate Social Responsibility activities, like Planet 21.