Hotels & Resorts
Job Role :
Training and Development Manager
Validate Through :
Salary Range (monthly):
USD 8,000 to 12,000
Salary Description: Competetive Salary Offered
Job Description For Director of Talent & Culture
- Responsible for determining the Human Resources strategic and programmatic needs of Fairmont Jaipur and also support effective implementation and evaluation of strategies, policies and procedures.
- Control and monitor the administration of all Human Resource activities and policies.
- To plan, manage, control, coordinate and participate in personnel activities of all the departments in areas of
- Recruitment & Selection
- Compensations & Benefits
- Training & Development
- Performance Management System
- Employee Relations
- HR Initiatives
- Statutory Compliance
- And as well as recommend, implement, formulate and execute organizations policies, procedures, rules, regulations and programs for all the employees.
- Ensure to provide Management with tools for future manpower planning, resource and payroll planning and control.
- To ensure effective implementation of all Human Resources Systems, Policies and Procedures following local legislation.
- Any matter which may effect the interests of Fairmont Jaipur should be brought to the attention of the Management.
- Key Responsibilities:
- Human Resources Planning
- Develop an annual and long-term Human Resources plan that identifies the organizations Human Resources agenda as a component of the organizations overall Strategic Plan.
- Identify Human Resources strategies and program requirements needed to maintain a progressive work culture in support of effective recruitment, development, and retention of the employees.
- Establish and maintain seamless co-ordination & co-operation with all departments of Fairmont Jaipur to ensure maximum productivity, morale and guest service.
- Develop and maintain effective relationships with all the departments.
- Respond to queries by resolving issues in a timely and efficient manner.
- Ensure that the team has been trained for all safety provisions.
- Ensure that all personnel are kept well informed of department's objectives and policies.
- Motivate and develop team to ensure smooth functioning of the department and promote teamwork.
- Identify optimal, cost effective use of the resources and educate the team on the same.
- To ensure that the Department's Operational Budget is strictly adhered to and that all costs are strictly controlled.
- Develop and implement effective recruitment and screening system, as per the organizations requirement.
- To ensure the smooth and efficient running of the Human Resources Department, ensuring that all the Policies and Procedures outlined in the Operations Manual are strictly adhered to.
- Establish standard policies and procedures for all the processes in the Human Resources Management.
- To implement an effective and efficient day to day communication, administration and reporting, to and between the departments and individuals, resulting in a highly motivated, flexible and multi skilled workforce.
- Investigate and review all disciplinary actions to ensure the actions are complying with the labour law & rules and regulations of the organization.
- Ensure that all the employees comply with the policies and procedures.
- Maintain and update employee records, legal documents, policies and procedures and other personnel matters.
- Prepare and submit periodic personnel reports such as turnover, personnel inventories and recruitment.
- Ensure to perform the various activities with regard to the personnel:
- Monitor the staff performance appraisal.
- Manpower planning.
- Recruitment and selection of personnel & Employment procedures.
- Resignation and dismissal procedures.
- Make manpower and cost budget for Human Resources Department.
- Survey research and feedback.
- Make proposal on competitive salary policy.
- Develop long term strategies.
- To review the Policies periodically and recommend necessary adjustments to the General Manager, according to current industrial trends and requirements of the Labor Department.
- To ensure that all Job Descriptions, Departmental Operations and Training Manuals are prepared and updated annually.
- Analyze the manpower requirement and recommend selection activities to meet the requirement.
- To ensure that all practices are complete and abreast with legal practices, policies and procedures.
- Review personnel policies, procedures and practices. Recommend changes, modification or up-dated information to the General Manager.
- Inspect the staff restaurant, locker rooms and other facilities on a regular basis to ensure that they are well operated and maintained.
- To implement an effective Manpower Development System, which maximizes potential and satisfies our present and future manpower needs.
- To ensure that all external communication in the form of Recruitment Ads, External Hotel and Human Resources Activities and Internal Communications through Staff Notice Boards, collateral etc portray a professional image in line with the organization's standards.
- Leadership skills that utilize persuasion and motivation to attain organizational goals is the most desirable management quality, followed by honesty, integrity, ethical behaviour, tactfulness, openness, and cultural awareness;
- Ability to accept responsibility;
- Self confidence, motivation, drive and tenacity;
- Ability to enhance organizational performance;
- Ability to clearly delegate tasks and responsibilities;
- Ability to think strategically, inductively, and creatively;
- And the propensity to recognize and acknowledge other peoples' ideas.
Note: Customization may be included for any specific local or legislative requirements, such as work permits Our commitment to Diversity & Inclusion:
We are an inclusive company and our ambition is to attract, recruit and promote diverse talent. Why work for Accor?
We are far more than a worldwide leader. We welcome you as you are and you can find a job and brand that matches your personality. We support you to grow and learn every day, making sure that work brings purpose to your life, so that during your journey with us, you can continue to explore Accor's limitless possibilities.
By joining Accor, every chapter of your story is yours to write and together we can imagine tomorrow's hospitality. Discover the life that awaits you at Accor, visit https://careers.accor.com/
Do what you love, care for the world, dare to challenge the status quo! #BELIMITLESS