We are a worldwide Augmented Hospitality leader. We are 300,000 experts committed to reinventing hospitality with unique and unrivalled experiences within our addresses. We are Accor. Our promise is caring and impeccable service. We nurture real passion for service and achievement beyond limits. Our mission is to make the impossible possible to realize your dreams. We’re so much more than hotels—we’re creating innovative lifestyle experiences, whether you live, work or play. Blaze your own trail from 50+ hotel brands, restaurants, nightclubs, spas, co-working spaces, and tech start-ups.
Industry : Hotels & Resorts
Department : General Management
Location : Nha Trang, Vietnam
Level : Director
Posted : 07 Feb 2022
Job Role : Training and Development Manager
Recruiter : Accor Hotels
Job Ref : HOZ90116
Employment Type: Permanent
Job Type : Permanent
Validate Through : 2022-03-07
Salary Range (monthly): USD 8,000 to 12,000
Salary Description: Competetive Salary Offered
- Responsible for the development and formulation of policies, procedures and practices to support the operation need of the resort.
- Supervises and provides the management on strategic staffing plans, compensation, benefits, training and development, budget and labor relations.
- Expected to take a leadership role in developing a culture that supports the resort's strategic goals.
- Lead performance management, talent assessment, and effective labor relationship, including negotiating and administering labor agreements.
- Strong leadership, interpersonal and negotiation skills
- Excellent communication and customer contact skills
- Results and service oriented with an eye for details
- Ability to multi-task, work well in stressful & high-pressure situations
- A team player & builder
- A motivator & self-starter
- Well-presented and professionally groomed at all times
- Employee benefit card offering discounted rates in Accor Hotels worldwide.
- Develop your talent through learning programs by Academy Accor.
- Opportunity to grow within your property and across the world.
- Ability to contribute to local community and make a difference through our Corporate Social Responsibility activities, like Planet 21.