We are a worldwide Augmented Hospitality leader. We are 300,000 experts committed to reinventing hospitality with unique and unrivalled experiences within our addresses. We are Accor. Our promise is caring and impeccable service. We nurture real passion for service and achievement beyond limits. Our mission is to make the impossible possible to realize your dreams. We’re so much more than hotels—we’re creating innovative lifestyle experiences, whether you live, work or play. Blaze your own trail from 50+ hotel brands, restaurants, nightclubs, spas, co-working spaces, and tech start-ups.
Industry : Hotels & Resorts
Department : Front of House
Location : Berkeley/United States
Level : Staff Line level
Posted : 13 May 2022
Job Role : Doorman
Recruiter : Accor Hotels
Job Ref : HOZ94192
Employment Type: Permanent
Job Type : Permanent
Validate Through : 2022-06-10
Salary Range (monthly): USD 1 to 2,000
Salary Description: Competetive Salary Offered
Claremont Club & Spa - A Fairmont Hotel
A smile and warm greeting is what our Guests will receive when staying at Fairmont Hotels & Resorts. As a Doorperson, your engaging personality will make a lasting impression when our Guests arrive at the hotel.
Summary of Responsibilities:
Reporting to the Guest Relations Manager, responsibilities and essential job functions include but are not limited to the following:
- Consistently offer professional, friendly and engaging service
- Open car doors for arriving and departing guests while greeting them warmly
- Assist with the loading and unloading of luggage to and from guest vehicles
- Assist guests regarding hotel facilities in an informative and helpful way
- Follow departmental policies, procedures and service standards
- Follow all safety policies
- Other duties as assigned
- Previous customer related experience an asset
- Excellent communication skills and a professional presentation
- Strong interpersonal and problem solving abilities
- Highly responsible & reliable
- Ability to work well under pressure in a fast paced environment
- Ability to work cohesively with fellow colleagues as part of a team
- Ability to focus attention on guest needs, remaining calm and courteous at all times
Physical Aspects of Position (include but are not limited to):
- Frequent lifting and carrying up to 30 lbs
- Constant standing and walking throughout shift
- Constant kneeling, pushing, pulling, lifting
- Frequent ascending or descending ladders, stairs and ramps
Must provide proof of eligibility to work in the United States.
To keep our employees and the general public safe from the threat of COVID-19 and the rise of variants in the community, the Claremont Club & Spa has implemented a COVID-19 Vaccination Policy.
Our commitment to Diversity & Inclusion:
We are an inclusive company and our ambition is to attract, recruit and promote diverse talent. Claremont Club & Spa is an Equal Employment Oppourtunity Employer EOE M/F/V/D
Why work for Accor?
We are far more than a worldwide leader. We welcome you as you are and you can find a job and brand that matches your personality. We support you to grow and learn every day, making sure that work brings purpose to your life, so that during your journey with us, you can continue to explore Accor's limitless possibilities.
By joining Accor, every chapter of your story is yours to write and together we can imagine tomorrow's hospitality. Discover the life that awaits you at Accor.
Do what you love, care for the world, dare to challenge the status quo! #BELIMITLESS