Hotels & Resorts
Front of House
Berkeley, United States
Validate Through :
Salary Range (monthly):
USD 1 to 2,000
Salary Description: Competetive Salary Offered
Job Description For Doorperson
Claremont Club & Spa - A Fairmont Hotel
A smile and warm greeting is what our Guests will receive when staying at Accor. As a Doorperson, your engaging personality will make a lasting impression when our Guests arrive at the hotel.
Hotel Overview: Born of a golden era, the history of The Claremont dates back to the early days of the Gold Rush, when a Kansas farmer by the name of Bill Thornburg "struck it rich". The Claremont boasts an award winning Spa & The Club at The Claremont.
Summary of Responsibilities: Reporting to the Front Office Manager, responsibilities and essential job functions include but are not limited to the following:
- Consistently offer professional, friendly and engaging service
- Open car doors for arriving and departing guests while greeting them warmly
- Assist with the loading and unloading of luggage to and from guest vehicles
- Assist guests regarding hotel facilities in an informative and helpful way
- Follow departmental policies, procedures and service standards
- Follow all safety policies
- Other duties as assigned
Physical Aspects of Position (include but are not limited to):
- Previous customer related experience an asset
- Excellent communication skills and a professional presentation
- Strong interpersonal and problem solving abilities
- Highly responsible & reliable
- Ability to work well under pressure in a fast paced environment
- Ability to work cohesively with fellow colleagues as part of a team
- Ability to focus attention on guest needs, remaining calm and courteous at all times
- Frequent lifting and carrying up to 30 lbs
- Constant standing and walking throughout shift
- Constant kneeling, pushing, pulling, lifting
- Frequent ascending or descending ladders, stairs and ramps
Must provide proof of eligibility to work in the United States. Our commitment to Diversity & Inclusion:
We are an inclusive company and our ambition is to attract, recruit and promote diverse talent.
To keep our employees and the general public safe from the threat of COVID-19 and the rise of variants in the community, Claremont Club and Spa has implemented a COVID-19 Vaccination Policy. Why work for Accor?
We are far more than a worldwide leader. We welcome you as you are and you can find a job and brand that matches your personality. We support you to grow and learn every day, making sure that work brings purpose to your life, so that during your journey with us, you can continue to explore Accor's limitless possibilities. By joining Accor, every chapter of your story is yours to write and together we can imagine tomorrow's hospitality. Discover the life that awaits you at Accor, visit https://careers.accor.com/ Do what you love, care for the world, dare to challenge the status quo! #BELIMITLESS
Claremont Club & Spa, A Fairmont Hotel is an Equal Opportunity Employer.