Hotels & Resorts
Validate Through :
Salary Range (monthly):
USD 1 to 2,000
Salary Description: Competetive Salary Offered
Job Description For Duty Engineer
ibis Coimbatore City Centre
You are responsible in assisting Engineering Manager in the overall day to day operations and to supervise and upkeep the maintenance of all equipments in the property.
What is in it for you:
Your experience and skills include:
- Establish and maintain seamless co-ordination & co-operation with all departments of Ibis Coimbatore to ensure maximum cooperation, productivity, morale and guest service.
- Provide effective support to the team to enable them to deliver effective and efficient services.
- Respond to customer queries by resolving issues in a timely and efficient manner to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Motivate and develop staff to ensure smooth functioning of the department.
- Ensure that the team is trained for all safety provisions.
- Ensure optimal, cost effective use of the resources and educate the team on the same.
- Check and ensure that the temperature of cold stores, public areas etc. are maintained as per the specifications.
- Check and ensure the working condition of fire detectors, fire fighting systems, transformers, electrical systems, etc.
- Coordinate with other departments for regular servicing and testing of equipment.
- Check and ensure that proper safety measures have been adhered to and also ensure maintenance of all fire fighting equipment.
- Ensure that all the first aid kits are available for use in their proper places.
- To supervise the operations of Air-conditioning plant, boilers, pumps etc.
- Ensure that desired level of water is maintained in water storage tanks.
- Ensure correct maintenance of all equipment in conjunction with the other user departments & stay abreast of technological advances in surveillance & safety equipment.
Our commitment to Diversity & Inclusion:
- Relevant building Engineering experiance is an asset from 4 to 6 years
- Strong interpersonal and problem solving abilities
- Highly responsible & reliable
We are an inclusive company and our ambition is to attract, recruit and promote diverse talent . Why work for Accor?
We are far more than a worldwide leader. We welcome you as you are and you can find a job and brand that matches your personality. We support you to grow and learn every day, making sure that work brings purpose to your life, so that during your journey with us, you can continue to explore Accor's limitless possibilities.
By joining Accor, every chapter of your story is yours to write and together we can imagine tomorrow's hospitality. Discover the life that awaits you at Accor, visit https://careers.accor.com/
Do what you love, care for the world, dare to challenge the status quo! #BELIMITLESS