Hotels & Resorts
Validate Through :
Salary Range (monthly):
USD 1 to 2,000
Salary Description: Competetive Salary Offered
Job Description For Duty Engineer
The Phoenix Hotel Yogyakarta
- Responsible for the entire operations, staffing, and equipment of the Engineering Department.
- Delegates to and supervise all staff within the Department and assist them in preparing work schedules.
- Conforms to and enface policies & procedures and rules & regulations as laid down by Accor and the hotel in order to achieve the highest levels of uniformity and guest service.
- Performs special duties as required by Chief Engineering.
- Inspects regularly the hotel to assess the state of the buildings and of the installations of equipment.
- Summons, in case of breakdown, either member of his own team or external firms with the approval of the General Manager.
- Checks, at regular intervals, the state of cleanliness and hygiene in the hotel in accordance with national laws and with the hotel's norms.
- Maintains regular inventories of the technical equipment.
- Surveys, in particular, matters relevant to energy conservation.
- May be called upon to undertake specific assignments for important events (receptions, special occasions, etc.)
- Supervises the hotel's safety and security in accordance with laws and procedures.
- Supervises the proper functioning of fire detection equipment.
- Ensures that the fire instructions be obeyed and that the said instructions be posted in all places and that the fire equipment be immediately usable (fire hose, extinguishers).
- Organizes regular fire drills.
- Ensures that the hotel's first aid kits are available for used in their proper places.
- Handles and resolves all guest queries and complaints in an efficient manner and to establish an aim,
- Able to maintain relationship with all guests of the hotel.
- Through close supervision recommend improvement and changes to the operations of the Engineering Department especially creating service standard of the hotel.
- Discipline, good attitude and self motivated
- Passionate in guest experience and satisfaction
- Able to work in a team & good communication
- Fluent in English both written and verbally
- Must have experienced in the same position at least 2 years in an upscale hotel
- Graduated from Electrical Engineering or related field at diploma or bachelor degree
- Training and Talent development opportunities
- Be a part of Global Community of Hospitality Industry
- Opportunity to grow your career
- A Bienvenue Card - offering a special staff rate at our hotels.