We are a worldwide Augmented Hospitality leader. We are 300,000 experts committed to reinventing hospitality with unique and unrivalled experiences within our addresses. We are Accor. Our promise is caring and impeccable service. We nurture real passion for service and achievement beyond limits. Our mission is to make the impossible possible to realize your dreams. We’re so much more than hotels—we’re creating innovative lifestyle experiences, whether you live, work or play. Blaze your own trail from 50+ hotel brands, restaurants, nightclubs, spas, co-working spaces, and tech start-ups.
Industry : Hotels & Resorts
Department : Front of House
Location : Mumbai/India
Level : Management
Posted : 14 May 2022
Job Role : Assistant Front Office Manager
Recruiter : Accor Hotels
Job Ref : HOZ53494
Employment Type: Permanent
Job Type : Permanent
Validate Through : 2022-06-11
Salary Range (monthly): USD 2,000 to 8,000
Salary Description: Competetive Salary Offered
ibis Navi Mumbai
your experience and skills include:
- Hotel Management degree / relevant diploma
- 5 to 6 years of Hotel Industry experience
- Knowledge of Opera
- Strong operational / technical knowledge.
- Strive for results ( Success oriented , data finder, proactive).
what you will be doing:
- Ensure a high level of guest service.
- Ensure seamless check in and check out of the guests.
- Ensure that pricing policy and internal audit procedures are duly applied.
- Ensure seamless co-operation with all related departments to ensure appropriate service delivery standards are met.
what is in it for you:
- Be a part of global community in hospitality industry.
- Employee Benefits as per Accor guidelines.
- Learning & Growth Opportunities.
- Promising Career & Best place to work..