Hotels & Resorts
Front of House
Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates UAE
Job Role :
Assistant Front Office Manager
Validate Through :
Salary Range (monthly):
USD 2,000 to 8,000
Salary Description: Competetive Salary Offered
Job Description For Duty Manager
Sofitel Abu Dhabi Corniche
Can you bring your own personality, create a "magnifique" experience and naturally connect with guest and colleagues alike?
We are looking for a Duty Manager to join our team! This could be the next step for you into a Management position within Hotel and the group, and so APPLY TODAY, get lots of perks and benefits, learn & grow continuously and start your lifelong career here!
What is in it for you:
What you will be doing:
- Employee benefit card offering discounted rates in Accor worldwide
- Learning programs through our Academies
- Opportunity to develop your talent and grow within your property and across the world!
- Ability to make a difference through our Corporate Social Responsibility activities, like Planet 21
Your experience and skills include:
- Responsible in ensuring the efficient operation in Front Office
- Ensure that all team members are properly trained
- To handle complaint / incidents / accidents occurring in the hotel when required
- To manage & motivate the teams to upsell and to make sure that the rates given are matching with the instructions received.
- To ensure that a pertinent/relevant shift's logbook is maintained updated and to check the logbook from the different sections of the Front Office
- Develops high quality relationships with guests throughout their stay, in order to encourage loyalty.
Our commitment to Diversity & Inclusion:
- Minimum experience of two years in a similar role in 5-star Luxury Hotel.
- Bachelor's degree in Hospitality or equivalent.
- Knowledge in MS Office and Opera system.
- Ability to speak other languages preferably French and Arabic
- The ability to work under pressure, multitask and think on your feet to quickly resolve issues is required.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills and pride in personal presentation.
- A genuine passion for customer service with a strong focus on always making our guest's feel welcome during their stay.
- Strong leadership & interpersonal skills
We are an inclusive company and our ambition is to attract, recruit and promote diverse talent. Why work for Accor?
We are far more than a worldwide leader. We welcome you as you are and you can find a job and brand that matches your personality. We support you to grow and learn every day, making sure that work brings purpose to your life, so that during your journey with us, you can continue to explore Accor's limitless possibilities.
By joining Accor, every chapter of your story is yours to write and together we can imagine tomorrow's hospitality. Discover the life that awaits you at Accor, visit https://careers.accor.com/
Do what you love, care for the world, dare to challenge the status quo! #BELIMITLESS