Job Description For Duty Manager
Manage the operations of the Front Office Department by ensuring product quality standards are met and that optimum service is provided to all hotel guests according to the hotel's and business objectives. To perform the human resource function in ensuring staff selection, training, counselling and recognition programs are adhered to in order to maximize performance standards and to adhere to guest service standards in order to maximize guest satisfaction.
What is in it for you:
What you will be doing:
- Employee benefit card offering discounted rates in Accor worldwide for you and your family
- Learning programs through our Academies designed to sharpen your skills
- Ability to make a difference through our Corporate Social Responsibility activities, like Planet 21
- Career development opportunities with national and international promotion opportunities.
Your experience and skills include:
- Monitor front office personnel to ensure guests receive prompt, cordial attention and personal recognition
- Supervise the Front Office team to ensure optimum occupancy and average room rate for the purpose of maximizing revenue
- Monitor Front Office, and particularly Butler personnel, to ensure LCAH members are known, as well as repeat guests and other VIPs receive special attention and recognition
- Promote internal Hotel sales and in-house facilities and monitors Front Office Marketing techniques in line with FIT marketing program
- To set up the target and drive the team to achieve upsell program on Villa, Transportation, SPA and F&B
- Maintain inter-departmental relationships to ensure seamless customer service
- Assume overall responsibility for maintaining standards to ensure furnishings facilities and equipment are clean, in good repair and well maintained
About Raffles Bali:
- 3 years of guest service / hotel experience with one year in a management capacity, or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Experience in Ultra Luxury Hotel or Resort is preferred
- Exceptional communication skills in English, verbally or written, other languages are great advantage
- Organized, highly motivated and driven to succeed
- Able to work under pressure both individually and with the team
- Attention to details and confidence in guest interaction
Raffles Bali is an oasis of emotional wellbeing inspired by a spirit of generosity, inviting you to rediscover the person in front of you - your loved one, or yourself. Through private experiences in luxurious tropical villas and secluded spaces in natural, harmonious environment, through personalized wellness journeys of relaxation, rejuvenation, and mindfulness, seeking to reinvigorate your mind, body and spirit and through enchanting Balinese cultural journeys curated to awaken meaningful experiences, inspiring you to a deeper understanding of culture, of priorities, and of self.
Located in Jimbaran, southeast part of Bali, the resort is perched on a hill offering unparalleled views of the ocean with direct access to the beach. The generosity of space in every Villa, the magnificent views over the Jimbaran bay sunsets and fast access to the airport (25 mins) makes Raffles Bali your preferred destination.
Raffles Bali offers 32 generous in space villas with unobstructed ocean views to enjoy the sunset of jimbaran and biggest pools in each villa. There will be 29 one-bedroom villas, 2 two-bedroom villas, and a presidential Villa. The other facilities will comprise of 2 restaurants, 2 Bars and a Raffles SPA. Our commitment to Diversity & Inclusion:
We are an inclusive company and our ambition is to attract, recruit and promote diverse talent.
Why work for Accor?
We are far more than a worldwide leader. We welcome you as you are and you can find a job and brand that matches your personality. We support you to grow and learn every day, making sure that work brings purpose to your life, so that during your journey with us, you can continue to explore Accor's limitless possibilities.
By joining Accor, every chapter of your story is yours to write and together we can imagine tomorrow's hospitality. Discover the life that awaits you at Accor, visit https://careers.accor.com/
Do what you love, care for the world, dare to challenge the status quo! #BELIMITLESS