Hotels & Resorts
Front of House
Dubai, United Arab Emirates UAE
Job Role :
Assistant Front Office Manager
Validate Through :
Salary Range (monthly):
USD 2,000 to 8,000
Salary Description: Competetive Salary Offered
Job Description For Duty Manager
25hours Hotel Dubai One Central
From check-in to "See you again": our Front Office team at the 25hours Hotel Dubai One Central reception ensures guests are happy from their first moment there till their last. We're looking forward to welcoming you to the Front Office team as Duty Manager.
COME AS YOU ARE AND SHOW HOW YOU CARE!
What is in it for you:
What you will be doing:
- Employee benefit card offering discounted rates in Accor worldwide
- Learning programs through our Academies
- Opportunity to develop your talent and grow within your property and across the world!
- Ability to make a difference through our Corporate Social Responsibility activities, like Planet 21
Your experience and skills include:
- You'll make sure the accounts are correct and admin processes run smoothly.
- You'll support your colleagues with a winning smile whenever, once again, all the guests turn up to check in at the same time. On top of this, you'll also keep your head above water when there are sudden changes of plan.
- You'll attend VIP's arrival.
- You'll ensure guests are attended quickly and any complaints handled tactfully and diplomatically.
- You'll communicate directly with Sales, Accounting, Housekeeping and Reservation and provides them with all relevant/ needed information.
- You'll be aware of room status and also the competitors' status.
- You'll optimise the occupancy rate and average room rate.
Your team and working environment:
- You've completed a course of training in the hotel business, gained some management experience and can speak English fluently
- You can inspire your fellow staff just as you can inspire your guests. On top of this, you know your way around town and always have tips for partying up your sleeve
- You're a doer - and even if you do it wrong sometimes, you openly admit it
- You're not just bringing your abilities, but also your character
Our commitment to Diversity & Inclusion:
- Diverse, young and vibrant team
We are an inclusive company and our ambition is to attract, recruit and promote diverse talent. Why work for Accor?
We are far more than a worldwide leader. We welcome you as you are and you can find a job and brand that matches your personality. We support you to grow and learn every day, making sure that work brings purpose to your life, so that during your journey with us, you can continue to explore Accor's limitless possibilities.
By joining Accor, every chapter of your story is yours to write and together we can imagine tomorrow's hospitality. Discover the life that awaits you at Accor, visit https://careers.accor.com/
Do what you love, care for the world, dare to challenge the status quo! #BELIMITLESS