Industry : Hotels & Resorts
Department : Front of House
Location : Jawa Barat, Indonesia
Level : Management
Posted : 01 Jun 2022
Job Role : Assistant Front Office Manager
Recruiter : Accor Hotels
Job Ref : HOZ77680
Employment Type: Permanent
Job Type : Permanent
Validate Through : 2022-09-11
Salary Range (monthly): USD 2,000 to 8,000
Salary Description: Competetive Salary Offered
Jl. Gatot Subroto No. 289, Bandung
- Duty Manager is responsible for assisting Front Office Manager in the overall day-to-day operations of the hotel whilst on duty. - - At all times is expected to lead by example - their behaviour, speech and appearance must be without fault. Their treatment of staff must be courteous and discretionary.
- Their guest service standards must be as the benchmark that set the levels to be attained by all hotel staff
- As a representative of Management, Duty Manager will be called upon to deal with guest problems and/or complaints.
- Good leadership, interpersonal skills, guest oriented and service minded
- Team spirit
- Good listening skills and ability to anticipate
- Good presentation and confident speaking skills
-The largest Ibis in Asia Pacific , strategically located in Trans Studio Integrated Complex Shopping Mall and Indoor Theme Park.
-Talent Development Program