Hotels & Resorts
Front of House
Job Role :
Assistant Front Office Manager
Validate Through :
Salary Range (monthly):
USD 2,000 to 8,000
Salary Description: Competetive Salary Offered
Job Description For Duty Manager
Sofitel Philippine Plaza Manila
What you will be doing:
- Handles and addresses guest concerns and ensures provision of quality service at all times.
- Performs room and public area inspection and ensures standards are met.
- Coordinates with Housekeeping on room status during full occupancy.
- Conducts pre-shift briefing prior to duty time.
- Ensures adherence by all Front Office personnel to all policies and procedures established by the hotel.
- Graduate of a degree in Hotel and Restaurant Management or any related field.
- Minimum of one (1) year experience as a Duty Manager in a luxury hotel or the same capacity.
- Effective communication and guest relation skills.
- Knowledgeable in Opera.
- Amenable to work on shifting schedules and extended hours.
Employee benefit card offering discounted rates in Accor Hotels worldwide.
Develop your talent through learning programs by Academy Accor.
Opportunity to grow within your property and across the world.
Ability to contribute to the local community and make a difference through our Corporate Social Responsibility activities like Planet 21.