Hotels & Resorts
Front of House
Job Role :
Assistant Front Office Manager
Validate Through :
Salary Range (monthly):
USD 2,000 to 8,000
Salary Description: Competetive Salary Offered
Job Description For Duty Manager
ABOUT FAIRMONT SINGAPORE AND SWISSÔTEL THE STAMFORD
Ranked 7 th in Top 10 most attractive employers in Singapore - Randstad Employer Brand Research 2018
At RC Hotels, we believe the best hospitality experience starts with having great and happy colleagues!
We are looking for a diverse group of passionate individuals to join our two iconic hotels with 13 restaurants and bars; one of Asia's largest and award-winning Willow Stream Spa; and the cutting edge Raffles City Convention Centre.
Come and be a part of the RC family, and let us work with you to build a dynamic and fulfilling career where everyone will have equal opportunities for growth and success.
Take the step to be a part of something big today, we'd love to hear from you!
Summary of Responsibilities:
The main responsibilities and tasks of this position are as listed below, but not limited to these:
Maintain Visible Image Of Management At All Times, Whilst Ensuring Smooth And Efficient Daily Operations Of The Front Desk
Provide And Exceeds Guests' Expectations
- Provide management presence by assisting colleagues in handling feedback
- Provide department orientation and training of the hotel service standards, procedures and programmes
- Control availability of rooms and action accordingly
- Colleague management at the Front Desk including rostering, performance management, OJT training, developing, counseling, guiding, discipline, feedback, evaluate and supporting colleague at the desks
- Liaison between Front Office departments and rest of hotel for effective guest experience
Management And Leadership Of The Front Office Team
- Lead the Front Office team to personalize the guest arrival/departure experience
- Be involved in the arrival, rooming, and departure of key/VIP guests
- Ensure guest arrival and departure procedures are completed as defined in the hotels' standards and operating procedures and LQA standards
- Handle guest feedbacks and determine appropriate actions to ensure its meet or exceed guests' expectations
- Presence in the Front Office and lobby area at critical guest flow time
- Conduct daily briefings presenting business issues and hotel information
- Co-ordinate full house activities, handle pledge relocates by sending and welcoming guest back
- Ensure safety, health, security and loss control policies and procedures at the desk are in compliance
- Conduct Night Audit process for the hotel
- Ensure strict compliance of the Credit Card Privacy - PCI
- Ensure strict compliance to the Cash Float SOP
Involvement As A Member Of The Front Office Leadership Team
- Provide direction and leadership to the HEAT Team and if needed, call for evacuation of guests, colleagues external parties in the hotel from areas threatened by fire, flood, bomb threats or civil disturbance
- Responsible to enhance skills of colleagues and team leader in various aspects of operations by constantly monitoring their performance levels
- Vigilant in regard to in-house credit matters and act upon any discrepancies
- Support individual team members to achieve personal & professional goals
Our commitment to Diversity & Inclusion:
- Minimum A level or diploma in hospitality management, university degree preferred
- Minimum 3 years hotel front office experience and 1 year supervisory or management experience
- Technical knowledge of Front Office operations
We are an inclusive company and our ambition is to attract, recruit and promote diverse talent. Why work for Accor?
We are far more than a worldwide leader. We welcome you as you are and you can find a job and brand that matches your personality. We support you to grow and learn every day, making sure that work brings purpose to your life, so that during your journey with us, you can continue to explore Accor's limitless possibilities.
By joining Accor, every chapter of your story is yours to write and together we can imagine tomorrow's hospitality. Discover the life that awaits you at Accor, visit https://careers.accor.com/
Do what you love, care for the world, dare to challenge the status quo! #BELIMITLESS
We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.