Hotels & Resorts
Scottsdale, United States
Validate Through :
Salary Range (monthly):
USD 1 to 2,000
Salary Description: Competetive Salary Offered
Job Description For Electrician
Fairmont Scottsdale Princess
You perform highly diversified duties to install, troubleshoot, repair and maintain the property's facilities and equipment to ensure a safe and functional environment for the guests here at the Fairmont Scottsdale Princess
What is in it for you:
What you will be doing:
- Employee discounts at the Fairmont Scottsdale Princess, local companies and Accor worldwide for you and your family
- Free meals at our on-Site employee restaurant
- Learning programs through our Academies designed to sharpen your skills
- Ability to make a difference through our Corporate Social Responsibility activities, like Planet 21
- Great Medical and Dental benefits, 401K, Direct Deposit etc.
- Career development opportunities within the Fairmont Scottsdale Princess in addition to national promotion opportunities. The sky is the limit!
Your experience and skills include:
- Inspect and perform preventative maintenance on property's facilities and equipment
- Inspect all areas of the property for safety issues and take immediate corrective action
- Assist guests regarding property facilities in an informative and helpful way
- Respond to guest room call for electrical issues
Your team and working environment: In the Engineering department, we are all one great team. We all work and support each other to exceed all guest's expectation.
- Relevant building maintenance experience is an asset
- 2 - 4 years as a master electrician
- Must be able to read, write and speak English fluently
- Be able to occasionally lift and carry up to 50 lbs. Be able to kneel, push, pull and ascend and descend ladders, stairs and ramps.
- Be able to read and understand electrical blueprints.
- Strong interpersonal and problem solving abilities
- Highly responsible & reliable
Do what you love, care for the world, dare to challenge the status quo! #BELIMITLESS Our commitment to Diversity & Inclusion:
We are an inclusive company and our ambition is to attract, recruit and promote diverse talent. Why work for Accor?
We are far more than a worldwide leader. We welcome you as you are and you can find a job and brand that matches your personality. We support you to grow and learn every day, making sure that work brings purpose to your life, so that during your journey with us, you can continue to explore Accor's limitless possibilities.
By joining Accor, every chapter of your story is yours to write and together we can imagine tomorrow's hospitality. Discover the life that awaits you at Accor, visit https://careers.accor.com/