We are a worldwide Augmented Hospitality leader. We are 300,000 experts committed to reinventing hospitality with unique and unrivalled experiences within our addresses. We are Accor. Our promise is caring and impeccable service. We nurture real passion for service and achievement beyond limits. Our mission is to make the impossible possible to realize your dreams. We’re so much more than hotels—we’re creating innovative lifestyle experiences, whether you live, work or play. Blaze your own trail from 50+ hotel brands, restaurants, nightclubs, spas, co-working spaces, and tech start-ups.
Industry : Hotels & Resorts
Department : Engineering
Location : Rach Gia, Vietnam
Level : Staff Line level
Posted : 07 Feb 2022
Job Role : AC Technician
Recruiter : Accor Hotels
Job Ref : HOZ44867
Employment Type: Permanent
Job Type : Permanent
Validate Through : 2022-03-07
Salary Range (monthly): USD 1 to 2,000
Salary Description: Competetive Salary Offered
ðð«ðð¦ð¢ðð« ððð¬ð¢ððð§ððð¬ ðð¡ð® ðð®ð¨ð ðð¦ðð«ðð¥ð ððð²
Are you a dynamic, highly motivated and committed team player with positive attitude who is interested to pursue the career in electrical field within hospitality industry?
What is in it for you:
- Employee benefit card offering discounted rates in Accor worldwide
- Learning programs through our Academies and the opportunity to earn qualifications while you work
- Opportunity to develop your talent and grow within your property and across the world
- Ability to make a difference in the local community through our Corporate Social Responsibility activities, like Planet 21
What you will be doing:
- Repair, maintain and provide technical attention to all electrical wiring & components, equipment & fixtures, mechanical systems to ensure thats work is in accordance with relevant codes.
- Advise on improvement to present electrical system in accordance to the hotel standards, to achieve optimum operating efficiency of services at all times.
- Carry out all works as per the country technical regulations and safety standards
Your experience and skills include:
- Minimum 2 years' experience in the same field
- Technical qualification in electrical, certificates or diploma in related field.
- Proven knowledge in the operation and maintenance of equipment and the ability to find faults and rectify subsystems are essentials.
- Able to read and analyse electrical drawings.
- Good Communication skills
- Excellent team collaboration and attention to detail
Our commitment to Diversity & Inclusion:
We are an inclusive company and our ambition is to attract, recruit and promote diverse talent.