Hotels & Resorts
Dubai, United Arab Emirates UAE
Job Role :
Assistant Chief Engineer
Validate Through :
Salary Range (monthly):
USD 1 to 2,000
Salary Description: Competetive Salary Offered
Job Description For Engineering Coordinator
Pullman Dubai Jumeirah Lakes Towers - Hotel & Residence
What is in it for you:
What you will be doing:
- An opportunity to be with world's preferred Hospitality Company .
- Employee benefit card offering discounted rates in Accor worldwide.
- Learning programs through our Academies and the opportunity to earn qualifications while you work.
- Opportunity to develop your talent and grow within your property and across the world.
- Ability to make a difference in the local community through our Corporate Social Responsibility activities, like Planet 21.
- Receives maintenance requests from guests and Hotel Colleague.
- Assist in the prioritization and assignment of tasks to the engineers and technicians.
- Assist in the monitoring and maintaining of inventory.
- Day-to-day secretarial work including: typing, filing, faxes, telephone, etc.
- Ensures the distribution of documents, letters, faxes, memos, information, etc. on a timely basis.
- Arranges internal and external appointments.
- Accompany Director, Engineering to meetings and site tours as required to record minutes.
- Assists in the preparation of all report documents.
- Maintain and file all equipment operation log sheets.
- Ensure that all equipment 3rd party certificates are all valid and to be renewed prior to the expiry date.
- Assist with the daily operations, check the RSM dashboard and inform the leader or the technicians accordingly should there be a buildup in the tickets or to close the tickets end of the shift once work completed and this is required when daily shift supervisor is busy.
- Your experience and skills include:
- At least 1 years' experience in a similar capacity.
- Experience in the luxury or upscale segment is preferred.
- Strong guest relations and problem solving abilities.
- Ability to work well under pressure in a fast paced environment
- Ability to work cohesively and collectively as part of a team.