Hotels & Resorts
Job Role :
Validate Through :
Salary Range (monthly):
USD 2,000 to 8,000
Salary Description: Competetive Salary Offered
Job Description For Engineering Supervisor
Mercure Tangerang Centre
What you will be doing:
- Supervise and control the preventive maintenance schedule.
- Maintain the gymnasium equipment to the highest standard.
- Maintain, repair, and attend to routine and planned maintenance, maintenance requests.
- Carry out Planned Preventive Maintenance as per manuals/schedules.
- Maintains the plants and machinery to the highest standards including water tanks
- To be fully versed and capable in kitchen gas and electrical equipment, Linen room equipment, electrical, plumbing, repairs of motors, pumps and any other related work to the designated areas.
- Advise Engineering Shift in-charge on day to day operations/defects through the relevant log sheet and verbally as well.
- Public Areas - plunging toilets, unclogging drains, repairing and/or adjusting all types of hardware, plumbing, electrical, HVAC equipment, pump, generator, mechanic equipments and cosmetic items.
- To strive to become an independent mechanic, able to analyze problems and to formulate plans to get work done quickly a high degree of quality.
- Tools - to clean, lubricate, protect and otherwise maintain all tools and equipment in the hotel. To see that all tools used are returned to the shop and secured in proper storage area. To protect and otherwise maintain your assigned tool pouch and its tools at the discretion of the Engineering Management.
- Records - to read, log, track and interpret readings from meters, gauges and other measuring units. To maintain a thorough log of each day's activities and problems that occur and to ensure this information is passed on to other shifts.
- Departmental Duties - to share clean all engineering areas as directed by Engineering Management. To work in a neat and efficient manner, keeping work areas clean and well organized. To serve as otherwise directed or needed to help maintain the effective and efficient operation of the hotel. This assignment shall be at the discretion of Engineering Management or the hotel General Manager.
- General - Complete all work assigned in a safe and professional
Your experience and skills include:
- Knowledgeable in hospitality industries.
- Ability to speak clearly English, Local language an advantage
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules (i.e. Lock-out, Tag-out), safety awareness basic information, operating and maintenance instructions and procedure manuals.
- Ability to write routine reports, keep logs and correspondence.
Your team and working environment:
Maintain communications with team members and leaders to ensure that all needed materials, tools and supplies are available and in order. Follow up on any items that may be on back order. Keep engineer updated on assignments. Provide training and technical advice to other engineers as needed or requested. . Performs all duties and responsibilities in a timely and efficient manner in accordance with established company policies and procedures to achieve overall objectives of this position.
Our commitment to Diversity & Inclusion: We are an inclusive company and our ambition is to attract, recruit and promote diverse talent. Why work for Accor? We are far more than a worldwide leader. We welcome you as you are and you can find a job and brand that matches your personality. We support you to grow and learn every day, making sure that work brings purpose to your life, so that during your journey with us, you can continue to explore Accor's limitless possibilities.
By joining Accor, every chapter of your story is yours to write and together we can imagine tomorrow's hospitality. Discover the life that awaits you at Accor, visit https://careers.accor.com/
Do what you love, care for the world, dare to challenge the status quo! #BELIMITLESS