We are a worldwide Augmented Hospitality leader. We are 300,000 experts committed to reinventing hospitality with unique and unrivalled experiences within our addresses. We are Accor. Our promise is caring and impeccable service. We nurture real passion for service and achievement beyond limits. Our mission is to make the impossible possible to realize your dreams. We’re so much more than hotels—we’re creating innovative lifestyle experiences, whether you live, work or play. Blaze your own trail from 50+ hotel brands, restaurants, nightclubs, spas, co-working spaces, and tech start-ups.
Industry : Hotels & Resorts
Department : Engineering
Location : Jakarta Raya/Indonesia
Level : Staff Line level
Posted : 30 Nov 2021
Job Role : Assistant Chief Engineer
Recruiter : Accor Hotels
Job Ref : HOZ82754
Employment Type: Permanent
Job Type :
Validate Through : 28 Dec 2021
Salary Range (monthly): USD 0 to 2,000
Salary Description: Competetive Salary Offered
Novotel Palembang Hotel & Residence
- Managing installation and initial start up of engineering equipment
- Assessing the efficiency of technologies, instruments, and equipment.
- Evaluating existing processes and procedures to identify areas that need optimization.
- Building, setting up, and improving systems, procedures, and equipment.
- Minimum Technician High School (STM) in Electrical Engineering or related field
- Minimum 1 years experience in the same position
- Good understanding of engineering science
- Hard worker and be able work under pressure and with team
- You can work with multinational colleagues
- Be a part of global community of hospitality industry
- Opportunity to develop your career