Hotels & Resorts
Food and Beverage Service
Job Role :
Validate Through :
Salary Range (monthly):
USD 1 to 2,000
Salary Description: Competetive Salary Offered
Job Description For Events Administrative Executive
The Events Administrative Executive is responsible for all administrative matters and provision of sale support to the events team. He/She observes and adheres to the Values of Accor, i.e. Guest Passion, Respect, Innovation, Trust, Sustainable Performance and Spirit of Conquest.
Delivers Friendly and Efficient Events Service
- Advises on availability and offering alternatives when applicable.
- Prepares and send sales proposals and contracts (corporate and wedding).
- Makes a good first impression through first enquiry.
Focuses on Meeting Planner / Guest Experience
- Ensures the accuracy of bookings and internal BEO.
- Familiarises with the house system to assist managers in making booking. (Opera, Table Management System & Social Tables).
- Timeliness in responding to enquiries from various platforms.
- Uses a Heartist approach - make the guests Feel Welcome, Feel Heart-warmed, Feel Incredible, and Belong.
Works as a Team and Facilitate Processes
- Keeps the workplace functional.
- Generates relevant reports timely and accurately.
- Ensures that the department meet timelines required by other department.
- Effective communication among inter departments.
- Promotes team cohesiveness.
Involvement in Wider Job Function Actions / Relationships
- Participates in training activities to improve knowledge and skills.
- Follows guidelines provided in employee handbook.
- Understands emergency procedures, health and safety requirements.
- Maintains collaborative working relationships with colleagues, supervisors and managers.
- Contributes to the hotel's Corporate Social Responsibility efforts by supporting the Planet 21 program.
- Upholds the Accor Values in the work nature, increasing stakeholders' interest.
Knowledge and Experience
- Minimum Diploma or equivalent.
- Minimum of 1 year of relevant experience in the hotel industry preferably in Singapore.
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office.
- Good interpersonal skills.
- Service oriented with an eye for details.
- Ability to work effectively and contribute in a team.
- Multicultural awareness and able to work with people from diverse cultures.
- Flexible and able to embrace and respond to change effectively.
- Willingness to learn and takes initiative under dynamic environment.
- Conscientious and energetic.
- Ability to prioritise work tasks and has a sense of urgency.
- IT Savvy and well versed with systems.
Benefits of Joining Raffles Hotel Singapore
- 5-day Work Week.
- Duty Meals are provided.
- Colleagues' Discount and/or Preferential Room Rates at worldwide Accor Hotels.
- Flexible Benefit - Dental/Optical/Vacation Expenses/Children's Education.
- Medical and Wellness Benefit.
- Comprehensive Insurance Coverage.
- Local/Overseas Career Development & Growth Opportunities.
- Holistic Learning and Development Opportunities.