Job Description For Executive Administrative Assistant
Fairmont Grand Del Mar
Executive Administrative Assistant
You are a multi-tasker and are able to work independently, performing a wide range of complex and confidential administrative duties to support your team. You communicate well with all contacts, anticipate and resolve issues, and update team your various projects.
What is in it for you:
What you will be doing:
- Employee benefit card offering discounted rates in Accor worldwide
- Learning programs through our Academies
- Opportunity to develop your talent and grow within your property and across the world!
- Ability to make a difference through our Corporate Social Responsibility activities, like Planet 21
Performs administrative duties for executive management, responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
Your experience and skills include:
- Supervises all administrative assistants.
- Review and draft response to various business correspondence and generate/initiate correspondence as signatory.
- Work with Senior Management in determining and preparing weekly meeting Agenda. Draft minutes for such meetings.
- Handle incoming calls to executives using independent judgment and discretion in determining how to resolve and respond
- Maintain President's meeting schedule and calendar.
- Make travel arrangements and prepare expense reports.
- In the President's absence, handle VIP or special customer service requests, including urgent and priority matters. Requires exercise of independent judgment and discretion.
- Manage/Coordinate reservations, services and amenities to VIP guests. Using independent judgment and working closely with other Executives to fulfill VIP guests' special requests and provide other amenities as appropriate.
- Manage the administration of all charitable requests/donations.
- Manage the issuance and administration by working closely with all levels of internal management, staff, guests, outside clients and vendors.
- Assigned special projects with responsibility to complete said projects without supervision.
Your team and working environment:
- Proficiency with the MS Office Suite including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and, Outlook
- Excellent organizational and communication skills, both verbal and written
- Drafting, proof-reading, editing and written communication skills
- Strong time management skills and the ability to prioritize tasks
- Strong and proven work ethic, high-energy, and outstanding organization skills
- Ability to work and thrive in a fast paced environment
- Ability to switch priorities as needed
- Must be flexible, accommodating, have mature personality, be well-spoken and responsible
- A high level of communicative and interpersonal skills, and the ability to handle sensitive and confidential matters
- Must be a team player but also able to work independently with minimal instruction
- Minimum of 5 years of Corporate Executive Assistant experience in progressively responsible positions
- Ability to work without supervision
- Ability to maintain confidentiality of all matter pertaining to the Executive Office
- High School Graduate/College Degree
Just east of the Pacific and slightly north of Expectation.
Welcome to Fairmont Grand Del Mar. An elegant tribute to classic Mediterranean estate, seamlessly fusing old-world charm with modern luxury. Here, an award-winning, Renaissance-inspired spa, critically acclaimed dining, exclusive boutique shopping and championship golf course.
Growth and advancement is not only available, it is actively encouraged. We promote a balanced life for our colleagues, continuously seeking new ways to improve our environment and to support our beautiful home of San Diego. Our commitment to Diversity & Inclusion:
We are an inclusive company and our ambition is to attract, recruit and promote diverse talent.
Fairmont Grand Del Mar is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. EOE/M/F/D/V Why work for Accor?
We are far more than a worldwide leader. We welcome you as you are and you can find a job and brand that matches your personality. We support you to grow and learn every day, making sure that work brings purpose to your life, so that during your journey with us, you can continue to explore Accor's limitless possibilities.
By joining Accor, every chapter of your story is yours to write and together we can imagine tomorrow's hospitality. Discover the life that awaits you at Accor, visit https://careers.accor.com/
Do what you love, care for the world, dare to challenge the status quo! #BELIMITLESS