We are a worldwide Augmented Hospitality leader. We are 300,000 experts committed to reinventing hospitality with unique and unrivalled experiences within our addresses. We are Accor. Our promise is caring and impeccable service. We nurture real passion for service and achievement beyond limits. Our mission is to make the impossible possible to realize your dreams. We’re so much more than hotels—we’re creating innovative lifestyle experiences, whether you live, work or play. Blaze your own trail from 50+ hotel brands, restaurants, nightclubs, spas, co-working spaces, and tech start-ups.
Industry : Hotels & Resorts
Department : General Management
Location : Lviv/Ukraine
Level : Staff Line level
Posted : 07 Feb 2022
Job Role : General Manager
Recruiter : Accor Hotels
Job Ref : HOZ1788
Employment Type: Permanent
Job Type : Permanent
Validate Through : 2022-03-07
Salary Range (monthly): USD 1 to 2,000
Salary Description: Competetive Salary Offered
ibis Styles Lviv Cemter
ibis Styles Lviv Center hotel is looking for Executive Administrator to General Manager to join the team.
What you will be doing:
1. Work closely with and assist the General Manager in his day to day operations.
2. Responsible for conducting in - house training to employees and HOD's in the hotel or a regular basis.
3. Acts as the hotels public relations manager and promotes the property within the hotel industry, local community and trade associations.
4. Responsible for managing hotel's Social Media, CSR actions.
5. Assists the General Manager in resolving guest complaints and service recovery process.
6. Responsible for selecting or assisting in the selection of hotel staff and in charge of processing all new hire paper works.
7. Ensures effective, timely and accurate communications flow with regards to hotel policies and procedures.
8. Work and Assist the GM in in all aspects of business planning.
9. Show capacity to perform other duties as assigned by the management.
10. Identifies the developmental needs of hotel staff and provide coaching, mentoring to improve their knowledge or skills as required.
Your experience and skills include:
- Computer literacy
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Fluent both written and verbal English, Ukrainian
- Strong interpersonal and problem solving abilities
- Highly responsible & reliable & proactive
- Ability to focus attention on guest needs, remaining calm and courteous at all times
- Other foreign language knowledge will be an advantage
What's in it for you:
- Employee benefit card offering discounted rates in Accor worldwide
- Learning programs through our Academies
- Experience in the hotel of international hotel operator Accor
- Opportunity to develop your talent and grow within your property and across the world!