Hotels & Resorts
Job Role :
Executive Assistant Manager-EAM
Validate Through :
04 Jan 2022
Salary Range (monthly):
USD 0 to 2,000
Salary Description: Competetive Salary Offered
Pullman New Delhi Aerocity
Your experience and skills include:
What you will be doing:
- Minimum 5-6 years of experience of which at least 1-2 years in similar role in an international environment.
- Excellent verbal and written communication.
- Strong Leadership abilities and organizational skills
- Go-getter; comfortable taking ownership of projects and expanding scope of responsibilities.
- Dynamic and result oriented
- Proven ability to build and maintain good relationships with all stakeholders
- Communicate thoughts, actions and opportunities clearly with strong networking skills
- Ability to lead by example, believe in a strong team culture and set the scene for high performance.
What is in it for you:
- To abide by the mission statement of the hotel, the department and the respective section.
- Handling all secretarial work for the office of Complex General Manager.
- Promptly replying to all correspondence without constant supervision.
- Coordination with all Excoms & HODs for various meetings.
- Coordination / follow-ups with departments on daily complaints, documents, night reports, requisitions and cheques etc.
- Responsible for taking minutes of the meeting.
- Responsible to collate information and provide to the Complex General Manager as and when requested.
- To co-ordinate with all departments for the smooth functioning of the organisation.
- Prepare letters, memos and other documents using word processing, spreadsheet, database or presentation etc.
- Generous Health Care Package
- Employee benefit card offering discounted rates in Accor worldwide for you and your family
- Career development opportunities with national and international promotion opportunities
- Learning programs through our Academies designed to sharpen your skills
- Captivating and rewarding experience working alongside passionate professionals.
- Ability to make a difference in the local community through our Corporate Social Responsibility activities, like Planet 21