We are a worldwide Augmented Hospitality leader. We are 300,000 experts committed to reinventing hospitality with unique and unrivalled experiences within our addresses. We are Accor. Our promise is caring and impeccable service. We nurture real passion for service and achievement beyond limits. Our mission is to make the impossible possible to realize your dreams. We’re so much more than hotels—we’re creating innovative lifestyle experiences, whether you live, work or play. Blaze your own trail from 50+ hotel brands, restaurants, nightclubs, spas, co-working spaces, and tech start-ups.
Industry : Hotels & Resorts
Department : Head Office-Corporate
Location : Miami/United States
Level : Staff Line level
Posted : 15 Feb 2022
Job Role : Executive Assistant Manager-EAM
Recruiter : Accor Hotels
Job Ref : HOZ63588
Employment Type: Permanent
Job Type : Permanent
Validate Through : 2022-03-15
Salary Range (monthly): USD 1 to 2,000
Salary Description: Competetive Salary Offered
Novotel Miami Brickell
Position: Executive Assistant
Department: Administration & General
Purpose: Assists the General Manager with the day-to-day operation within the executive office to deliver personalized service and connect with our internal and external guests.
Office Administration Function:
• Assist in creating a positive team-oriented environment • Maintain calendar of appointments for assigned staff or department. Schedules and organizes meetings, conference calls and appointments. Prepares items in relation to meetings, including but not limited to, creation and assembly of documents for distribution, coordination of site reservation, food orders, attendance confirmations, and interacting with attendees to address questions or issues on event.
• Prepare business letters or any means of correspondence for the General Managerin a timely manner
• Maintain the strictest of confidentiality at all times on matters pertaining to the company and the team members
• Receives, screen and manages phone calls, voice messages for General Manager
• Troubleshoots telephone and voice mail system; handles minor repairs and coordinates repairs with technicians when required.
• Orders and logs all office supplies.
• Other administration duties may be assigned including and not limited to in relation to the department.
Education and Work Experience
High school diploma or equivalent with some college or technical school coursework preferred and minimum of three (3) years of job-related experience, preferably in a human resource department, technical experience, including responsibility for maintaining computer systems or any equivalent combination of education and experience that provides the required knowledge, skills and abilities.
Knowledge and Skills
• Extensive knowledge of computer software (Windows and Microsoft Office), computer hardware.
• Proficiency in or knowledge of using a variety of computer software applications, especially Excel, Power Point and Microsoft Word software.
• High level of interpersonal skills to handle sensitive and confidential situations and documentation.
• Knowledge of office administration procedures.
• Ability to operate most standard office equipment.
• Attention to detail in composing, typing and proofing materials, establishing priorities and meeting deadlines.
• Good to excellent spelling, grammar and written communication skills.
• Excellent telephone and oral communication skills.
• Ability to maintain a high level of confidentiality.
Our commitment to Diversity & Inclusion:
We are an inclusive company and our ambition is to attract, recruit and promote diverse talent.
Why work for Accor?
We are far more than a worldwide leader. We welcome you as you are and you can find a job and brand that matches your personality. We support you to grow and learn every day, making sure that work brings purpose to your life, so that during your journey with us, you can continue to explore Accor's limitless possibilities.
By joining Accor, every chapter of your story is yours to write and together we can imagine tomorrow's hospitality. Discover the life that awaits you at Accor, visit https://careers.accor.com/
Do what you love, care for the world, dare to challenge the status quo! #BELIMITLESS