Hotels & Resorts
Job Role :
Validate Through :
Salary Range (monthly):
USD 2,000 to 8,000
Salary Description: Competetive Salary Offered
Job Description For Executive Chef
Movenpick Resort & Spa Boracay
- Maintains a day-to-day standards and policies in the Kitchen department.
- Execute test cooking for new menus.
- Supervise and oversee F&B Kitchen operations.
- Manages all outside catering and in-house parties in respect of food, quality and presentation during the event.
- Minimum of 10 years relevant experience in a luxury hotel/resort.
- Good communication skills.
- Background in various cuisine like Western, Italian, French, Thai, Japanese, Korean, Chinese, Filipino, Russian and Indian.
- Completed a Bachelor's degree preferably culinary
- Employee benefit card offering discounted rates in Accor Hotels worldwide.
- Develop your talent through learning programs by Academy Accor.
- Opportunity to grow within your property and across the world!
- Ability to contribute to local community and make a difference through our Corporate Social Responsibility activities, like Planet 21.