Hotels & Resorts
Job Role :
Validate Through :
Salary Range (monthly):
USD 2,000 to 8,000
Salary Description: Competetive Salary Offered
Job Description For Executive Chef
Pullman Bangkok Hotel G
- Provide functional assistance and support to the Kitchen team
- Supervises the function, facilities and costs hence contributes to maximizing the overall Food & Beverage Department profit
- Implements the Food Safety and Sanitation/HACCP standards and policies at all times
- Conduct under the guidance Hotel Manager, HR functions as interviewing, performance appraisal, coaching, counseling and training to ensure appropriate manning and productivity
- Experience at least 3 years prior experience as Executive Chef in similar size operation
- Good understanding of business management, control of all cost and expenses
- Strong cooking foundation in Banqueting, Buffet and a la carte
- Good service mind and enthusiastic
- Strong leadership skills in order to manage a team of 60 people
- Must show flexibility and willingness to work hard
- Employee benefit card offering discounted rates in Accor Hotels worldwide.
- Develop your talent through learning programs by Academy Accor.
- Opportunity to grow within your property and across the world!
- Ability to contribute to local community and make a difference through our Corporate Social Responsibility activities, like Planet 21.