Hotels & Resorts
Job Role :
Validate Through :
Salary Range (monthly):
USD 2,000 to 8,000
Salary Description: Competetive Salary Offered
Job Description For Executive Chef
- Ensuring that a consistent high quality food product is produced
- Maintaining the restaurant revenue, profitability and quality goals
- Conduct training for culinary team
- Oversee food preparation and to make sure the hotel comply with health and safety regulations
- Deliver a high quality menus and motivate staff to provide excellent customer service
- Previous experience in a similar capacity with a five star hotel.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Strong customer service orientation.
- Multi lingual skill is an advantage.
- Ability to work well in high pressure situation.
- Employee benefit card offering discounted rates in Accor Hotels worldwide.
- Develop your talent through learning programs by Academy Accor.
- Opportunity to grow within your property and across the world!
- Ability to contribute to local community and make a difference through our Corporate Social Responsibility activities, like Planet 21.