Industry : Hotels & Resorts
Department : Chefs-Kitchen
Location : Rach Gia, Vietnam
Level : Management
Posted : 05 Jul 2022
Job Role : Executive Chef
Recruiter : Accor Hotels
Job Ref : HOZ22356
Employment Type: Permanent
Job Type : Permanent
Validate Through : 2022-09-08
Salary Range (monthly): USD 2,000 to 8,000
Salary Description: Competetive Salary Offered
PREMIER VILLAGE PHU QUOC RESORT
- Manages all functions of the Food Production and Stewarding operations to achieve the optimum departmental profit, quality level of food production and sanitation.
- Makes recipes and maintains up-dated and accurate costing of all dishes prepared and sold in the Food and Beverage operation
- Develops new dishes and products
- Takes steps to ensure that outstanding culinary technical skills are maintained
- Maintains comprehensive product knowledge including ingredients, equipment, suppliers, markets and current trends and make appropriate adjustments to kitchen operations accordingly
- Controls and analyzes, on an on-going basis, the level sales, costs, quality and presentation of food products, equipment, guest satisfaction, marketing.
- Develops training material in accordance with AccorHotels guidelines and implements training plans for the Food Production employees and other Food and Beverage employees
- Develops with the Director of Food and Beverage popular menus offering guests value for money in accordance with AccorHotels guidelines
- Sets Food Production and Stewarding goals and develops strategies, procedures and policies
- Determines with the Finance Director the minimum and maximum stocks of all food, material and equipment
- Sets standards of all food and equipment purchases in accordance with AccorHotels guidelines.
- Adhere to local regulations concerning health, safety, or other compliance requirements, as well as brand standards and local policies and procedures.
- 5 - 8 years of relevant experiences.
- Degree or Diploma in Culinary Skills or related field.
- Problem solving, reasoning, motivating, organizational and training abilities.
- Good management skills.
- Fluent English.