Hotels & Resorts
Job Role :
Validate Through :
Salary Range (monthly):
USD 2,000 to 8,000
Salary Description: Competetive Salary Offered
Job Description For Executive Chef
Raffles Hotels & Resorts is a collection of award-winning luxury hotels located in vibrant destinations around the world. Unique with its own distinct personality, each Raffles hotel distinguishes itself with the highest standards of product and service.
Raffles Europejski Warsaw , a beloved icon sitting proudly on Royal Route in the heart of Warsaw, delivers the new chapter of luxury in its extraordinary history that spans over 160 years.
The lovingly restored and reinvented hotel has 106 timeless elegant guest rooms with 24-hour Butler service, signature Europejski Grill restaurant, legendary Long Bar, a century-old heritage patisserie Lourse Warszawa, and a revitalizing oasis Raffles Spa.
It also acts as a showcase for the best modern Polish art, with Hotel Europejski Art Collection.
We offer excellent career development and growth opportunities for our Colleagues who have the talent, dedication, drive, and passion to be part of a leading global luxury hospitality brand.
Currently, we are looking for an Executive Chef
As Executive Chef, you will develop the hotel's reputation by maintaining a talented and creative culinary team, offering excellent food quality and promising an exceptional culinary experience.
Summary of Responsibilities:
- Consistently offer professional, friendly and proactive guest service while supporting fellow colleagues
- Lead of the kitchen team and ensure ongoing development of Team Members
- Create and update menus that meet and exceed customers' needs and conform to brand standards
- Ensure the consistent production of high quality food through all hotel venues
- Develop positive customer relations through proactive interaction with Guests, Team Members, contractors, and suppliers
- Resolve, promptly and completely, any issues that may arise in the kitchen or related areas among Guests and Team Members
- Manage department operations, including budgeting, forecasting, resource planning, and waste management
- Manage all aspects of the kitchen including operational, quality and administrative functions
- Actively seek verbal feedback from customers on a regular basis and respond to all guest queries in a timely and efficient manner
- Ensuring adequate resources and staffing levels are to cover business demands
- Manage the provision of food to Food and Beverage venues and taking action where necessary to ensure compliance with current legislation
- Control costs without compromising standards, improving gross profit margins and other departmental and financial targets
- Ensure team members have an up-to-date knowledge of menu items, special promotions, functions and events
- Maintain good communication and work relationships in all hotel areas
- Recruit, manage, train and develop the kitchen team
- Identify an effective approach to succession planning
- Culinary expertise in luxury operations
- Previous, relevant experience as an Executive Chef in a five-star luxe hotel operation, required
- Excellent in leadership and supervisory skills with a "hands-on" approach
- Excellent planning and organizational skills
- Team player, flexible and resilient
- Very high sense of responsibility and quality
- Ability to multi-task and meet deadlines
- Displays initiative and creativity
- Fluency in English
- Visa Requirements: Must be eligible to work in Poland
Why work for Accor?
We are far more than a worldwide leader. We welcome you as you are and you can find a job and brand that matches your personality. We support you to grow and learn every day, making sure that work brings purpose to your life so that during your journey with us, you can continue to explore Accor's limitless possibilities.
By joining Accor, every chapter of your story is yours to write, and together we can imagine tomorrow's hospitality. Discover the life that awaits you at Accor, visit https://careers.accor.com/
Do what you love, care for the world, dare to challenge the status quo! #BELIMITLESS