We are a worldwide Augmented Hospitality leader. We are 300,000 experts committed to reinventing hospitality with unique and unrivalled experiences within our addresses. We are Accor. Our promise is caring and impeccable service. We nurture real passion for service and achievement beyond limits. Our mission is to make the impossible possible to realize your dreams. We’re so much more than hotels—we’re creating innovative lifestyle experiences, whether you live, work or play. Blaze your own trail from 50+ hotel brands, restaurants, nightclubs, spas, co-working spaces, and tech start-ups.
Industry : Hotels & Resorts
Department : Housekeeping
Location : Canberra/Australia
Level : Management
Posted : 28 Nov 2021
Job Role : Assistant Executive Housekeeper
Recruiter : Accor Hotels
Job Ref : HOZ55350
Employment Type: Permanent
Job Type : Permanent
Validate Through : 26 Dec 2021
Salary Range (monthly): USD 2,000 to 8,000
Salary Description: Competetive Salary Offered
Mantra on Northbourne
Located in the heart of Canberra's CBD, Mantra on Northbourne is the ideal base for the business and leisure traveller. Combining contemporary with convenience, this hotel offers apartment style accommodation featuring hotel rooms, one bedroom and two bedroom apartments. Centrally located on the north side of Canberra's CBD, Mantra on Northbourne is a short stroll from the city's thriving dining and shopping precinct, business centre and many famous attractions.
We are currently seeking a passionate & experienced Executive Housekeeper to lead our dedicated Housekeeping Team.
As our next Executive Housekeeper, you will:
- Be a driven problem solver with a creative approach to overcoming sticky situations
- Plan and coordinate all housekeeping tasks and activities
- Have comprehensive computer skills to support your administrative tasks
- Possess a strong understanding of manual handling and safe work practices
What we are looking for:
- A hands-on leader who always leads by example
- A seasoned Housekeeping professional with extensive experience in a similar role
- A passion for empowering, developing and motivating your Team to succeed
- Someone with a strong customer focus and a meticulous eye for detail to oversee the housekeeping operation
Why work for Accor?
With over 400 hotels in Australia and New Zealand, and over 5000 globally, Accor offers limitless opportunities to grow your career within a supportive network of likeminded professionals.
Become a Heartist and work in an environment where we encourage you to bring your real self to work, unleash your creativity and have fun.
Take advantage of exclusive rates across Australia - from 30% off!
Apply now to begin your journey!
Aboriginal & Torres Strait Islander people are strongly encouraged to apply.
Learn more about Accor - Follow ALL-Accor Live Limitless @all.pacific
To view more opportunities - www.jobsataccor.com.au
To see what our team are up to follow @KeepUpWithAccor