We are a worldwide Augmented Hospitality leader. We are 300,000 experts committed to reinventing hospitality with unique and unrivalled experiences within our addresses. We are Accor. Our promise is caring and impeccable service. We nurture real passion for service and achievement beyond limits. Our mission is to make the impossible possible to realize your dreams. We’re so much more than hotels—we’re creating innovative lifestyle experiences, whether you live, work or play. Blaze your own trail from 50+ hotel brands, restaurants, nightclubs, spas, co-working spaces, and tech start-ups.
Industry : Hotels & Resorts
Department : Housekeeping
Location : Bangkok, Thailand
Level : Management
Posted : 29 Apr 2022
Job Role : Assistant Executive Housekeeper
Recruiter : Accor Hotels
Job Ref : HOZ96981
Employment Type: Permanent
Job Type : Permanent
Validate Through : 2022-07-26
Salary Range (monthly): USD 2,000 to 8,000
Salary Description: Competetive Salary Offered
188 Silom Rd. Suriyawongse Bangrak
- Overview of the overall activities of the Housekeeping Department.
- Able to maintain the room cleanliness and standard of service to enhance guest experience
- Oversees and directs all respects of overall housekeeping operations, which shall include guestrooms, public areas, linen room, laundry, flower room and specified back-of the house areas.
- Cooperates, coordinates and communicates with other department heads as required.
Minimum 3 years of experience at Executive Housekeeper position in 5 stars properties.
- Able to manage day-to-day operation and long term plan
- Well organized
- Strong leadership skills
- Good English Communication and writing skills
- Good interpersonal skills
- Flexible and creative
- Attention to details
- Excel, word, power point
- Self Motivated - Professional appearance
- Remain positive, focus and creative
- Anticipation, organization, efficiency
- Employee benefit card offering discounted rates in Accor Hotels worldwide
- Develop your talent through learning programs by Academy Accor
- Opportunity to grow within your property and across the world!
- Ability to contribute to local community and make a difference through our Corporate Social Responsibility activities, like Planet 21