Industry : Hotels & Resorts
Department : Housekeeping
Location : Lake Tekapo, New Zealand
Level : Management
Posted : 23 Nov 2022
Job Role : Assistant Executive Housekeeper
Recruiter : Accor Hotels
Job Ref : HOZ12644
Employment Type: Permanent
Job Type : Permanent
Validate Through : 2022-12-27
Salary Range (monthly): USD 8,000 to 12,000
Salary Description: Competetive Salary Offered
In beautiful Lake Tekapo, halfway between Christchurch and Queenstown, Peppers Bluewater is so picturesque it featured in one of our latest television commercials. By day, marvel at lake and mountain views, by night the stars are so brilliant the area has been designated a night sky reserve. You'll be busy all year round, helping the team provide the personalised service for which Peppers is renowned.
Do you have experience in a 5 star housekeeping environment, possess a keen eye for detail and a passion for developing and training? Join our dedicated housekeeping team as Executive Housekeeper to be part of an amazing team in a world class location delivering magical and memorable experiences for our guests. The role is located in Tekapo, and is a permanent full time positions with a minimum of 40 hours per week. The salary for the role is between $30 - $33 per hour.
As our next Executive Housekeeper, you will:
- Have a guest centric approach to hospitality placing the guest at the centre of every decision
- Have an excellent eye for detail and a keen understanding of the implementation and maintenance of standard housekeeping operating systems and procedures
- Be friendly and outgoing with the ability to train and support junior team members
- Be well versed in the ability to multitask and work in a fast-paced environment
- Ensure high cleanliness and productivity standards are met and kept in accordance to company guidelines
What we are looking for:
- You will have at least 1 year of relevant work experience
- Strong attention to detail with a passion for providing quality guest service
- Good communication and time management skills with a friendly personality
- A person who is a well-rounded team player, that will be hands-on in order to see their team succeed
- Someone who is physically fit and comfortable working autonomously
- Someone to play a key part in diverse and energetic team of hospitality professionals
- The flexibility to work over a seven-day roster at a variety of times
Why work for Accor?
With over 400 hotels in Australia and New Zealand, and over 5000 globally, Accor offers limitless opportunities to grow your career within a supportive network of likeminded professionals.
Become a Heartist and work in an environment where we encourage you to bring your real self to work, unleash your creativity and have fun.
Take advantage of special team member rates from as little as $60 per night and experience our properties as a guest.
Why work in the Majestic and Magical Mackenzie region?
Here are just 52 reasons! 52 Reasons - Mackenzie Region (mackenzienz.com)
Live, Work and Play in the Mackenzie, apply now to begin your journey!
Aboriginal & Torres Strait Islander people are strongly encouraged to apply.
Learn more about Accor - Follow ALL-Accor Live Limitless @all.pacific
Work your way across the Pacific and find other opportunities - www.jobsataccor.com.au
To see what our team are up to connect with us at @KeepUpWithAccor on Instagram, Accor Careers Pacific on Facebook and LinkedIn .