Hotels & Resorts
Food and Beverage Service
Washington, United States
Job Role :
Food & Beverage Supervisor
Validate Through :
Salary Range (monthly):
USD 1 to 2,000
Salary Description: Competetive Salary Offered
Job Description For Executive Lounge Supervisor (Fairmont Gold)
Fairmont Washington D.C. Georgetown
Executive Floor (Fairmont Gold) Supervisor
At Fairmont Hotels & Resorts, unparalleled service and luxury await guests of Fairmont Gold, our exclusive "hotel within a hotel" experience. As a Fairmont Gold Supervisor, you will have the opportunity to display not only your passion for personalized guest service, but also for the very best attractions, events and venues your community has to offer!
What is in it for you:
- Employee benefit card offering discounted rates in Accor worldwide
- Learning programs through our Academies
- Opportunity to develop your talent and grow within your property and across the world!
- Ability to make a difference through our Corporate Social Responsibility activities, like Planet 21
What you will be doing:
- Lead and supervise the day-to-day operation of the department to ensure service standards are followed with friendly and engaging service
- Handle guest concerns and react quickly, tracking and notifying proper areas to guarantee memorable moments for our guests
- Ensure employees are informed daily about priorities to personalize service
- Monitor maintenance of the physical Fairmont Gold product
- Review all Fairmont Gold reservations to ensure requests are met
- Ensure the highest possible revenues are generated for Fairmont Gold, working with the Front Office team on daily upsell programs
- Develop and maintain strong guest relationships to ensure Fairmont Gold loyalty
- Provide exceptional Concierge information to our guests about local and area attractions
- Follow department policies, procedures and service standards
- Follow all safety policies
- Other duties as assigned
Your experience and skills include:
- Service focused personality is essential
- Previous experience in a similar leadership role is an asset
- Prior experience working with Opera or a related system
- Strong interpersonal and problem solving abilities and the ability to lead by example
Your team and working environment:
Our commitment to Diversity & Inclusion:
- The Fairmont Washington, D.C. is perfectly positioned between the White House and historic Georgetown. From our reimagined and vibrant lobby to the unrivaled courtyard, our hotel provides the ideal backdrop for world travelers, meaningful meetings, and lifelong memories. Our diverse colleagues take pride in delivering memorable experiences with inspiration rooted in the genuine connections we build.
- We are an inclusive company and our ambition is to attract, recruit and promote diverse talent.
Why work for Accor?
We are far more than a worldwide leader. We welcome you as you are and you can find a job and brand that matches your personality. We support you to grow and learn every day, making sure that work brings purpose to your life, so that during your journey with us, you can continue to explore Accor's limitless possibilities.
By joining Accor, every chapter of your story is yours to write and together we can imagine tomorrow's hospitality. Discover the life that awaits you at Accor, visit https://careers.accor.com/
Do what you love, care for the world, dare to challenge the status quo! #BELIMITLESS #L1-KW1