Hotels & Resorts
Validate Through :
Salary Range (monthly):
USD 1 to 2,000
Salary Description: Competetive Salary Offered
Job Description For Executive Pastry Chef
Raffles Europejski Warsaw
Raffles Hotels & Resorts is a collection of award-winning luxury hotels located in vibrant destinations around the world. Unique with its own distinct personality, each Raffles hotel distinguishes itself with the highest standards of product and service.
Raffles Europejski Warsaw , a beloved icon sitting proudly on Royal Route in the heart of Warsaw, delivers the new chapter of luxury in its extraordinary history that spans over 160 years.
The lovingly restored and reinvented hotel has 106 timeless elegant guest rooms with 24-hour Butler service, signature Europejski Grill restaurant, legendary Long Bar, a century-old heritage patisserie Lourse Warszawa, and a revitalizing oasis Raffles Spa.
It also acts as a showcase for the best modern Polish art, with Hotel Europejski Art Collection.
We offer excellent career development and growth opportunities for our Colleagues who have the talent, dedication, drive, and passion to be part of a leading global luxury hospitality brand.
Currently, we are looking for an Executive Pastry Chef
Summary of Responsibilities:
Reporting to the Executive Chef, responsibilities and essential job functions include but are not limited to the following:
- Consistently offer professional, friendly and proactive guest service while supporting fellow colleagues
- Lead and manage the quality/quantity of the Pastry department, as well as coordinate the production as it relates to banquet and restaurant functions
- Develop new dessert, pastry and bread products
- Maintaining payroll costs and productivity within budgeted guidelines
- To assist in the recruitment and training of all new Pastry Cooks
- Balance operational, administrative and Colleague needs
- Follow outlet policies, procedures and service standards
- Follow all safety and sanitation policies when handling food and beverage
- Extensive leadership experience as an Executive Pastry Chef in an International Class Hotel or luxury operations of a 5-star calibre required
- Diploma Certification in a Culinary discipline required
- Creativity and artistic ability to produce eye catching pastries and desserts
- Working knowledge of sugar work/chocolate, etc. skills an asset
- Computer literate in Microsoft Window applications an asset
- Strong interpersonal and problem solving abilities
- Highly responsible & reliable
- Ability to lead and mentor a team
- Ability to work well under pressure in a fast paced environment
- Ability to focus attention on guest needs, remaining calm and courteous at all times
Visa Requirements: Must be eligible to work in Poland
Why work for Accor?
We are far more than a worldwide leader. We welcome you as you are and you can find a job and brand that matches your personality. We support you to grow and learn every day, making sure that work brings purpose to your life so that during your journey with us, you can continue to explore Accor's limitless possibilities.
By joining Accor, every chapter of your story is yours to write, and together we can imagine tomorrow's hospitality. Discover the life that awaits you at Accor, visit https://careers.accor.com/
Do what you love, care for the world, dare to challenge the status quo! #BELIMITLESS