Hotels & Resorts
Job Role :
Executive Sous Chef
Validate Through :
Salary Range (monthly):
USD 2,000 to 8,000
Salary Description: Competetive Salary Offered
Job Description For EXECUTIVE SOUS CHEF
Pullman New Delhi Aerocity
- KEY OPERATIONAL RESPONSIBILITIES
- Minimise food wastage at all times.
- Understand organisation departmental financial objectives.
- Oversee all functions as necessary to ensure all food is at the required standard.
- Manage the ordering of food products to ensure financial objectives are met and produce is available for all events.
- Meet deadlines and time lines as assigned by Culinary Director/
- Liaise with Restaurant Managers prior to service where applicable.
- Monitor the presentation of food to ensure it complies with company standards and guidelines as per recipe system.
- Manage rosters for casual, agency and section staff as per company policy to ensure appropriate resourcing levels.
- Distribute work schedules in appropriate sections of kitchen to ensure work is delegated efficiently at all times.
- Monitor the quantity and quality of food products to ensure it is as per Pullman and Novotel standard recipe.
- Monitor the use of equipment and provide training where necessary to ensure staffs are using equipment in a safe and proper manner.
Business plan /Analysis
- Ensure that all details relating to food for events are clearly understood and organised.
- Attend operational, event management and other work related meetings if necessary.
- To be aware of budgets and have handle on sales.
- Plan cost effective proposal for banquets.
- To ensure decision making process is transparent and fair.
- Should have a thorough knowledge of menus, recipes and preparation.
- Should be able to manage all kitchen operations in the absence of Culinary Director
- Should have through knowledge of HACCP procedures and regulation and should be able to guide and trained his team
- Should be able to manage his team
- Should be able to analyse issues and have the temperament to deal with it with in company guide lines.