We are a worldwide Augmented Hospitality leader. We are 300,000 experts committed to reinventing hospitality with unique and unrivalled experiences within our addresses. We are Accor. Our promise is caring and impeccable service. We nurture real passion for service and achievement beyond limits. Our mission is to make the impossible possible to realize your dreams. We’re so much more than hotels—we’re creating innovative lifestyle experiences, whether you live, work or play. Blaze your own trail from 50+ hotel brands, restaurants, nightclubs, spas, co-working spaces, and tech start-ups.
Industry : Hotels & Resorts
Department : Chefs-Kitchen
Location : Rach Gia/Vietnam
Level : Management
Posted : 07 Feb 2022
Job Role : Executive Sous Chef
Recruiter : Accor Hotels
Job Ref : HOZ88436
Employment Type: Permanent
Job Type : Permanent
Validate Through : 2022-03-07
Salary Range (monthly): USD 2,000 to 8,000
Salary Description: Competetive Salary Offered
Premier Village Phu Quoc Resort - Managed by Accor
To be actively involved in
- To do the necessary daily, weekly, monthly control in order to guarantee 100% compliance in Food Safety and food production in the kitchen.
- To achieve any projects they may be in-charge of.
- To audit and test standards, operating procedures, and efficiency with processes and logistics.
- Lead the team and think the impossible - cultivate an "out of the box" thinking style that promotes Premier Village Phu Quoc as a Market leader and innovator.
- To conduct with the Business Manager, FBM and Exec Chef, thorough inspections of kitchens (at least once a month) including Hygiene, maintenance and overall upkeep, action plans to be in place.
- Input into CAPEX investment, ensure these upgrades the business, not just replacements. Ensure all projects have an effective ROI for each investment.
- Attend BEO meetings and other key operational meeting to look for opportunities to drive covers.
- Be the face of the operation: actively be involved in each guest experience, work between the kitchen and the restaurant to drive impeccable guest experiences.
- Assists the Chef in the management of the day to day operation of the Food Production and Stewarding sections and informs the Executive Chef of major decisions taken in his/her absence
- Controls and analyzes, on an on-going basis, the level of the following:
- Issuing of food
- Quality and presentation of food and beverage products
- Condition and cleanliness of facilities and equipment
- Guest satisfaction
- Assists the Executive Chef in developing training plans, develops training material in accordance with Accor guidelines and implements training plans for the Food Production employees and other Food and Beverage employees
- Assists the Executive Chef in developing and maintaining up-dated operations manuals for all Food Production and Stewarding sections
- Assists the Executive Chef in setting Food Production and Stewarding goals and developing strategies, procedures and policies
- Assists the Executive Chef in setting standards of all food and equipment purchases in accordance with guidelines
- Monitors local competitors and compare their operation with the hotel Food and Beverage operation
- Keeps aware of trends, systems, practices and equipment in food and beverage through trade literature, hotel show and site visits
- Demonstrated ability to interact with customers, employees and third parties that reflects highly on the hotel, the brand and the Company.
- Alcohol awareness certification and/or food service permit or valid health/food handler card as required by local government agency.
- Problem solving, reasoning, motivating, organizational and training abilities.
- Degree or Diploma in Culinary Skills or related field.
- 3 years experience as a chef or an equivalent combination of education and experience
- Employee benefit card offering
discounted rates in Accor Hotels
-Develop your talent through learning
programs by Academy Accor.
-Opportunity to grow within your
property and across the world!
-Ability to contribute to local community
and make a difference through our
Corporate Social Responsibility
activities, like Planet 21