Hotels & Resorts
Job Role :
Executive Sous Chef
Validate Through :
Salary Range (monthly):
USD 2,000 to 8,000
Salary Description: Competetive Salary Offered
Job Description For Executive Sous Chef
Novotel Imagicaa Khopoli ,
- Develop food and service philosophy based around southern Indian, western, and Asian cuisines
- Ensure quality is maintained with a standardized product.
- Develop new menu package and ongoing customized client menus.
- Maintain cost effectiveness by maintaining profitability in all areas.
- Constantly evaluate systems to facilitate improvement where possible.
- Ensure HACCP procedures are followed and clear records are kept at all times.
- Ensure the highest standard in preparation of food production and delivery.
- Ensure consistency of all product deliveries.
- Exceed guest expectations in quality and service of food products
- Delegate through Sous Chef's to achieve standards and work volume successfully.
- Monitor grooming, personal hygiene, proper use of equipment, delegation and efficiency of duties to ensure the highest standards are maintained.
- Liaise professionally with the Kitchen Department at all times.
- Monitor skill levels of staff and implement on the job training to ensure all kitchen staff are fully trained.
- Actively promote team work amongst kitchen staff to facilitate the achievement of kitchen objectives.
- Minimise food wastage at all times.
- Understand organisation departmental financial objectives.
- Oversee all functions as necessary to ensure all food is at the required standard.
- Manage the ordering of food products to ensure financial objectives are met and produce is available for all events.
- Monitor the presentation of food to ensure it complies with company standards and guidelines as per recipe system.
- Manage rosters for casual, agency and section staff as per company policy to ensure appropriate resourcing levels.
- Distribute work schedules in appropriate sections of kitchen to ensure work is delegated efficiently at all times.
Qualification : Diploma in Hotel Management / Bachelor's in Hotel Management
Experience : 8 - 11 years of Experience Benefits
- Employee benefit card offering discounted rates in Accor worldwide
- Opportunity to develop your talent and grow within your property and across the world!
- Ability to make a difference in the local community through our Corporate Social Responsibility activities, like Planet 21.