Hotels & Resorts
Job Role :
Executive Sous Chef
Validate Through :
Salary Range (monthly):
USD 2,000 to 8,000
Salary Description: Competetive Salary Offered
Job Description For Executive Sous Chef
- This position would be responsible to assist the Head of Culinary for the supervision and management of all food preparation and kitchen organization to maximize guest satisfaction and department profits.
What is in it for you:
- Captivating & rewarding experiences working alongside passionate proffesionals
- Enhance your skillset through Academy Accor.
- Worldwide career opportunities .
- What you will be doing:
- Work with Senior Culinary team and is responsible for the team to develop new menus and product development supported by detailed analysis and accurate costing
- Supervise Senior Culinary team to run their kitchens at high quality level whilst maintaining acceptable food cost
- Oversee the planning and implementation of effective food promotions
- Work closely with Executive Steward to ensure that kitchen areas are kept clean and orderly. Manage organization and cleanliness of departmental areas by conducting weekly walk through
- Ensure that high level of food safety management and precautions with regards to the hotel food safety and hygiene standards (HACCP) are adhered to in the department
- Monitor food standards in each Outlet and Banquet
- Your experience and skills include:
- Diploma from a reputable Hospitality Management / Culinary school preferred
- Additional certification(s) in Food & Beverage will be an advantage
- Minimum 10 years of experience in managing food production & culinary operations in a hotel gained from working in key cities / resorts destinations globally
- Strong leadership, interpersonal and training skills
- Good communication and customer contact skills
- Results and service oriented with an eye for details
- Ability to multi-task, work well in stressful & high-pressure situations
- Your team and working environment:
- By joining Accor, every chapter of your story is yours to write and together we can imagine tomorrow's hospitality. Discover the life that awaits you at Accor, visit https://careers.accor.com/
Our commitment to Diversity & Inclusion:
We are an inclusive company and our ambition is to attract, recruit and promote diverse talent.
Why work for Accor?
We are far more than a worldwide leader. We welcome you as you are and you can find a job and brand that matches your personality. We support you to grow and learn every day, making sure that work brings purpose to your life, so that during your journey with us, you can continue to explore Accor's limitless possibilities.
Do what you love, care for the world, dare to challenge the status quo! #BELIMITLESS