We are a worldwide Augmented Hospitality leader. We are 300,000 experts committed to reinventing hospitality with unique and unrivalled experiences within our addresses. We are Accor. Our promise is caring and impeccable service. We nurture real passion for service and achievement beyond limits. Our mission is to make the impossible possible to realize your dreams. We’re so much more than hotels—we’re creating innovative lifestyle experiences, whether you live, work or play. Blaze your own trail from 50+ hotel brands, restaurants, nightclubs, spas, co-working spaces, and tech start-ups.
Industry : Hotels & Resorts
Department : Chefs-Kitchen
Location : Da Nang City, Vietnam
Level : Management
Posted : 07 Feb 2022
Job Role : Executive Sous Chef
Recruiter : Accor Hotels
Job Ref : HOZ17575
Employment Type: Permanent
Job Type : Permanent
Validate Through : 2022-03-07
Salary Range (monthly): USD 2,000 to 8,000
Salary Description: Competetive Salary Offered
Pullman Danang Beach Resort
- Hands-on role overseeing the resort's entire food production, applying the organisational structure, techniques and quality points defined by the Director of Food & Beverage.
- Promotes the Pullman brand philosophy through professional attitude, behaviour, uniform and communication skills.
- Define and monitor quality points, scheduling, techniques and systems for all food production, and pass these on to trainees and subordinates in an organised manner
- This role will oversee, train, develop and organise all kitchen staff.
-The Executive Sous Chef has responsibility to manage the operation, costs and productivity of all kitchens
- Responsible for smooth and efficient production of all food, overseeing hygiene, food handling, temperature control, freshness and taste / quality and consistency of all dishes served. Organise kitchen teams to meet all deadlines and business demands
- Greet and welcome all guests, and ensure all kitchen staff interact positively with guests they encounter at every opportunity
- Ordering of all ingredients and operating stock, maintaining stock at appropriate levels, supervise preparation quantities and methods to and reduce wastage and spoilage - Deeply involved in menu development and dish / concept creation for the resort's F&B operation
- Strong knowledge of Western and International menus, buffets and banquets, breakfast to 450 pax, deep understanding of Vietnamese menus and dishes.
- Ability to organise and produce all local and international dishes expected in an international five star business hotel. - A broad repertoire of local and international a-la-carte dishes prepared to five star standard
- Good conversational and workplace English and ability to understand English menus and dockets
- At least 3 years experience in a large kitchen leadership role with similar breakfast and international food responsibility, production volume and food quality
- Proven experience in leading a team of 50 kitchen staff in busy daily food production to the highest quality standard
- Maintains the highest standard of personal and workplace hygiene, demonstrated in previous roles
- Friendly, outgoing, positive, hospitable nature - accustomed to guest interaction and able to explain products to guests and converse with VIPs.